Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will add some stuff as I go, but Ive got the following for now.

Factory CC steps. 50 plus shipping.

Factory rockford system. Everything except the deck. 2 6.5 rear speakers plus tweeters, 2 6x9 front door speakers, 2 2.75 dash tweeters, the center channel speaker, amp, and sub. 150 shipped obo.

04 factory shackles. Free plus shipping.

Factory 18 inch rims, center caps. Great shape. They were factory take offs I got when I bought my grille guard. Im asking 200 plus shipping for them.

Would trade any of it towards/for a cortex/flashpaq/uprev. May take other titan related trades. Toss offers my way and we'll go from there. :bump:

·
Registered
439 Posts
pics of wheels?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres some pictures. They are a little dusty, but in great shape. I thought Id use em, but Id rather have the cash right now.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steps are sold pending payment.

Everything else is still here. Lowering the rockford gear to 100 shipped. You can have a free faceplate with it if you want, since someone decided to scam me out of paypal money, much of my time, and just be a general PITA so he could steal a 6 disc changer and resell it.

Wheels are now 175 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Steps are sold pending payment.

Everything else is still here. Lowering the rockford gear to 100 shipped. You can have a free faceplate with it if you want, since someone decided to scam me out of paypal money, much of my time, and just be a general PITA so he could steal a 6 disc changer and resell it.

Wheels are now 175 plus shipping.
Sucks about getting scammed. Was it on here? or eBay or something?

Based on the other stuff, im guessing everything is off an 04? Let me know if you would sell the faceplate by itself assuming its in good condition.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was on here, but saying anything further will only cause more ridiculous drama.

Its in fair shape. I have no way of testing it since I don't have the deck now. As such id take 20 shipped for it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Lets get these rims gone.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump 150 plus shipping for the rims

1 - 8 of 8 Posts