Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a sliding tonneau cover (made of hard plastic bands, connected) that can lock and fit into a titan kc?

a.k.a. Retractable truck bed covers

·
Registered
58 Posts
pluckyew said:
anyone know of a sliding tonneau cover (made of hard plastic bands, connected) that can lock and fit into a titan kc?

a.k.a. Retractable truck bed covers

check out Pace Ewards.com they have a cover just like that

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Just got off the phone with them and they require the Utili-Trak to be removed.

They are NOT going to persue making a top specifically for the Titan with the utili-trak as their top works if you remove them and "people are buying them and taking off the tracks".

I did ask for a list of those that have bought them for Titans so I can verify that information and that they actually had the tracks in the first place. They said that information was confidential so I again asked for a list of satisfied Titan customers to make sure I would be pleased and got the same answer - no.

In my opinion, if you bought a Titan without the tracks, this company might have something for you. Otherwise, skip them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
rrumaner said:
Just got off the phone with them and they require the Utili-Trak to be removed.

They are NOT going to persue making a top specifically for the Titan with the utili-trak as their top works if you remove them and "people are buying them and taking off the tracks".

I did ask for a list of those that have bought them for Titans so I can verify that information and that they actually had the tracks in the first place. They said that information was confidential so I again asked for a list of satisfied Titan customers to make sure I would be pleased and got the same answer - no.

In my opinion, if you bought a Titan without the tracks, this company might have something for you. Otherwise, skip them.

Thanks for the info rrumaner i didn't know that.There is another company that makes a cover that folds up like an accordian a friend of mine has one it's made in Main.I'll get more info and post it. :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts