Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have to have my rear sliding window replaced because it is leaking. Has anyone else had this done? Does it fix the problem of the leaking window? So far the dealership that I go to for service has been very good with taking care of my problems, I just want to know if this stops the leaking. They originally tried to fix it without replacing the window and that did not work. :huh:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I will bring the TSB in with me. I did not know there was a TSB for this problem. Much appreciated!:cheers:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I brought mine in June for the fifth time and they said that there was a leak:futwice:. However, they could not find the source of it. They said their main troubleshooter had surgery and would not be back until July. I just haven't had time to bring it in. I just want it to be fixed!:coolsmile

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
maul23e said:
I brought mine in June for the fifth time and they said that there was a leak:futwice:. However, they could not find the source of it. They said their main troubleshooter had surgery and would not be back until July. I just haven't had time to bring it in. I just want it to be fixed!:coolsmile
WTF??? Only one guy there can find a leaking window?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts