Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stumped! My slip/abs light is on. I changed both front hubs, with new abs sensors......and I put both new rear abs sensors on the truck. I filled the break fluid, a mechanic mentioned that, and them lights are still on? Please help.....any ideas??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And I did take it to a dealer and had it put on a scanner. Nothing showing wrong? No codes?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Check you parking break one back tires it may be that. They may have fallen apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I did pull the drivers side apart, all looked good. No grinding noise when I spun the rear tires either, but I'll pull the other side apart

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the slip light issue where it the light was staying on all the time. It would come and go. I changed the brake pressure sensors that are located at the bottom of the brake fluid reservoir. Not sure if this is the same problem you are having, but this solved it for me. See the below thread for more detail.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks! I did pull the drivers side apart, all looked good. No grinding noise when I spun the rear tires either, but I'll pull the other side apart

By the way, you might want to replace your parking brake shoes while you are in there. Many people have reported the factory shoes delaminating and causing damage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I'm puzzled by the fact that there is no codes showing exactly what the issue is causing them lights to come on?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just went through the complete brakes and wheel bearings/hubs again.......same thing?? Thinking it my ecu needs to be reset? I'm stumped?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should add that the light will go off for a short period of time then right back on. Frustrated for sure

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone mentioned that the crank position sensors could be throwing a code as the slip abs is bad? Any truth to this? I'm very confused

1 - 10 of 10 Posts