Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i lifted my titan over the weekend with 6 inch maxtrac lift and replaced the brake lines in front and blead the brakes now i have a slip light on, checked the brake fluid level and its at the top line. could air in the brake lines cause a slip light? Maybe i didnt bleed them all the way or would that not cause a slip light? also i removed the wheel hubs from the spindles to put on the new spindles and dont think i damaged those but could that also be it? Like i said its only a slip light no other lights are on

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
So i lifted my titan over the weekend with 6 inch maxtrac lift and replaced the brake lines in front and blead the brakes now i have a slip light on, checked the brake fluid level and its at the top line. could air in the brake lines cause a slip light? Maybe i didnt bleed them all the way or would that not cause a slip light? also i removed the wheel hubs from the spindles to put on the new spindles and dont think i damaged those but could that also be it? Like i said its only a slip light no other lights are on
Check you ABS sensors...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts