Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.I am at my wits end.
Wondering if any1 else has this problem.I have an 06 titan with about 11000 miles on it and the AC smells like a wet towel that hasnt been washed in weeks.I have had it to the dealership about 3 times now and they tell me it is normal :futwice: The first time the said it could be from my radiator was bad so they replaced that and did an ozone treatment (didnt help the smell) second time they did the ac moc treatment and the ozone again (helped for 3 days then smells again) this last time they say nothing is wrong and its normal again grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
This may sound weird but i am getting the same smell from my doors......Yeah my doors.....When i roll my windows down i smell the funk, and if i put my nose down where the glass goes into the door the smell is even worse....WTF ????
No smell from my A/C at all, which i have heard of in many vehicles over the years.....Mystery Smell ??????????????

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
redneckpapa1996 said:
This may sound weird but i am getting the same smell from my doors......Yeah my doors.....When i roll my windows down i smell the funk, and if i put my nose down where the glass goes into the door the smell is even worse....WTF ????
No smell from my A/C at all, which i have heard of in many vehicles over the years.....Mystery Smell ??????????????
Check the drains at the bottom of the door, sounds like mold from water sitting inside.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i have read all the above thanks and we have done all that...
changed the cabin filter (didnt help)
did the recirculate didnt help ..smells just as bad doing that
did the lysol thing only with something close called fridgey fresh from the dealership
drain is not plugged checked that
im going crazy now and the smell makes me wanna puke :crying:

and thanks for the link Musky i looked for 1 couldnt find it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts