Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hit a pole today and damaged the right of my front bumper on my 2007. I have a XE so it's all a one piece bumper cover.

I've read that the smoke color is hard to match so I was thinking of buying a replacement bumper and painting it satin black to match my rear bumper and my wheels instead of trying to match the smoke color. Does anyone have a truck like this so I can see what it looks like or any opinions? Below was my truck before 'the accident' and a close up of the damage.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I didn't think of bedliner. After checking that out I think I want to bedliner the front and rear bumper and the cowl. Saves me from having to worry about paint matching as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
418 Posts
grill mod and plasti dip.jpg

Here is something similar to what you are looking for. I used plasti dip at first and then ended up bedlining. I think smoke and black looks sick!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
View attachment 455234

Here is something similar to what you are looking for. I used plasti dip at first and then ended up bedlining. I think smoke and black looks sick!
That looks great!I ended up getting a black bumper and plan on bed lining it and the rear bumper and the cowl, I love the black on smoke look though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts