Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yes please. I'll take 2.

Actually, this would have come in *real* handy in getting me out of the situation that ended up in 3rd degree felony evasion!!! (I tried to ditch a cop once in my '74 Stingray when I was racing another car and saw the other car take off down a side road after seeing a cop pull around - it was fairly innocent...I figured that if he didn't catch us both, neither of us could get 'competition' or 'exhibition' tickets, so I darted off down a side-road too...BAD DECISION.) - I plea bargained down to class A misdemeanor 'failure to yield to a police officer's signal', and only spent 15 days in the can for it.

Boy, if I only had a smoke screen on my 'Vette 15 years ago! (then I'd probably still be doing all kinds of detrimental self-destructive activities - this one experience was certainly a life-changer!)

Psychlone

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
$225 for a can that cost $25, some plastic tubing, and couple of brass fittings?? How about $40 and the refills are $25.

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
Or just drive an old Ford which will smoke from the tailpipe at no extra cost!

Clint

·
Registered
578 Posts
Ive read that Castor oil injected in the exhaust will have the same effect :dunno: anyone want to give it a try ?

·
Registered
108 Posts
That might come in pretty handy for those pesky tailgaters though.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
$225 for a can that cost $25, some plastic tubing, and couple of brass fittings?? How about $40 and the refills are $25.

ya, some tubing from Ace Hardware and a 12 volt solenoid from MSC OR Grainger. might have 50 - 75 bucks into it plus the can of what ever the magic spray is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts