Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today when i was messin around along with my friends chevy. well from a stop sign then punch it itll spin the tires all thru 3rd... just with nismo intake, catback exhaust and a stereo system.... im sure this is common with the flash but with out.....

any one else????

i also have 305/50/20s

idk it just seemed odd.... iv done this before but i guess today was a good day....

o yea the chevys slow.... even with the traction problems

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
allllll through 3rd huh??? musta been built on the 32nd of the month

·
Super Moderator
161,709 Posts
Never heard of a Titan being able to do this stock. The slip light comes on, power gets cut by the ECU. End of spin, game over.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Shift-6 said:
today when i was messin around along with my friends chevy. well from a stop sign then punch it itll spin the tires all thru 3rd... just with nismo intake, catback exhaust and a stereo system.... im sure this is common with the flash but with out.....

any one else????

i also have 305/50/20s

idk it just seemed odd.... iv done this before but i guess today was a good day....

o yea the chevys slow.... even with the traction problems
must be one hell of a stereo!!! Did you get a tune or are you telling us that an intake and exhaust did this????

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
adding a good set of tweets will put ya sideways at 90!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
You realize that by the end of 3rd your wheels should be going around 105 mph......

I'm tuned....and running about a 14 flat 1/4 mile...I can rip my tires but through third....not happening.

Unless...the tires you have don't grip the ground worth crap. I assume very high tread weat....400+

·
Registered
96 Posts
maybe the truck was stuck in a mud hole and it shifted all through third.
:poke: :hellno:

·
Registered
57 Posts
What is VDC?

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Titanblk07 said:
What is VDC?
Vehicle Dynamics Control

Not all titans have it..

It keeps me from smoking the tires through any gear...DAMMIT !!!!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
maybe he has NOS.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts