·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Does the price include tools???:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
*****Post edited *****

Never really saw a Snap-On toolbox in person. Good luck with the sale!

*****Post edited *****

·
Registered
775 Posts
You guys really need to get out more!! Side by side comparisons between Craftsman and Snap-On will show you why they are priced at opposite ends of the spectrum. And that's regardless of what you compare. Snap-on boxes and tools are the cream of the crop essentially. 100% Pro quality; DIY-er's need nothing like these. It's like, say, comparing one of Tech12's custom speaker boxes to one you buy at Walmart. Or say, comparing a Nissan Titan with a Dodge Ram.....you catch my drift. From the gauge of metal used to the bearing glides to the overall build tolerances, Snap-on boxes are worth the money for the most part and this box he's selling and the price he's asking is a great deal that someone will surely snatch up!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice box. ..............

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Quick response... IIRC he's in SoCal. But I'm sure he can illucidate further once he logs back on.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am four hours away from Pheonix. But I will be in Blythe next weekend if your interested in meeting up. LEt me know.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Does the price include tools???
Oh yeah...of course...All Snap-On boxes come pre-loaded with tools..That's why there're so heavy!! :upsidedow

Blue looks real nice....

·
Registered
349 Posts
Thats a durn good deal.I doubt it will be for sale long.

Yes,comparing a craftsman to a Snap-on box is like comparing a Chevy Impala against a Lexus,well nobody did say a craftsman was better than Snap-on anyway,but I like to do comparisons. :jester: :upsidedow

·
Registered
227 Posts
orangepeel said:
Thats a durn good deal.I doubt it will be for sale long.

Yes,comparing a craftsman to a Snap-on box is like comparing a Chevy Impala against a Lexus,well nobody did say a craftsman was better than Snap-on anyway,but I like to do comparisons. :jester: :upsidedow

in other words a new impala can walk all over a lexus putting it to shame in any given aspect right? :upsidedow

what will the snap on dealer in your area offer you? all of my boxes have held value very well, never lost money on one... yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts