Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snowing in Atlanta!!! Good thing I own a Titan!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, that IS nice, but you'd better own a snow shovel too! :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm 20 miles north of downtown ATL and everything is already white. Hasn't snowed like this in at least 6 years. I needed a day off from work anyway :rockon

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Acworth, north of Atlanta, where are you John? Weather says to expect 1 to 3 inches. This is crazy!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I'm up in PA... not snowing here.... :D ENJOY!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah but it sticks up there. it will be gone within hours here. my kids are absolutely loving it, this happens about once every 5 to 7 years. can't wait for my lift kit to get here, i am like a kid in a candy store.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Stingrays25 said:
yeah but it sticks up there. it will be gone within hours here. my kids are absolutely loving it, this happens about once every 5 to 7 years. can't wait for my lift kit to get here, i am like a kid in a candy store.
Took my kids to the inlaws house in Dayton, OH over New Years. It snowed 8" one night up there. My son loved it, hopefully it will be enough snow for the kids to play in here too, even if it only lasts a few hours. I'm stayin' the hell off the roads with all of the dumbarse drivers around here that probably have never seen snow. I'd hate for the Titan to get crunched by some soccer mom driving her H2.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
true that bro, i have been outside with my girls throwing snow balls. they have not seen snow like this. i think its only going to last a few more hours.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
It is a nice change of scenery. Definitely take advantage of it. Who knows when we will see it again.

Be safe out there fellow Titan owners.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
It is snowing to beat the band up here in Tenn....Just started here about 30 minutes ago....Hope we get 3-4 feet !!!!!!!

Woooo Hoooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Snowing here in columbia, tennessee too. I guess it is between 1 and 2 inches. Started this afternoon, and I love it. Soon as I got home from work, I got on my 4wheeler and played. I just hope it stays on the ground til tomorrow so I can play some more

·
Registered
740 Posts
one decent snow so far this year in Indiana. I am hoping for 2 feet. Winters are no where near as bad now as when I was a kid (mid 80's). All we seem to get now is rain. Hard to argue with global warming when I see stuff like that. Still not going to get rid of the Titan.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just started snowing here in Greenville, SC too. It is coming pretty good. And I didn't leave my snow shovel up north when I moved here from Michigan. Hope will get a snow day at work tomorrow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Got 18 inches here in Maine on Monday, good thing too becuse the previous couple of feet were starting to melt and it was getting pretty brown.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it has been awesome for my girls. they enjoyed hitting dad with snow balls.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
johng_30 said:
I'm in Cumming about a mile south of Hwy20.
I love Cumming!:lol:

I live in Marietta and, guess what, we have snow too but it's now mostly sleet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts