Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m due to pick up my 2021 Pro4x tomorrow. On that note I’ve done a search about plows and the posts are rather old. Looking to see if anyone has one on a 2021 Pro4x and what brand it is. Not looking for commercial use just for 75’ country driveway. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In case anyone else is looking, I made some phone calls today. The only dealer I could get a straight answer from was Western. Although the match feature on their website isn’t updated he contacted a tech at the mothership and was advised that the Defender is the only plow in their line that is approved. It’s a direct carry over from 2020 with no issues. Hope this helps someone else!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,478 Posts
its good you came back and updated. that will for sure help someone because every once in a while, plows come up

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro-4X 2006 Titan SE (sold) Chevy SS Sedan
740 Posts
its good you came back and updated. that will for sure help someone because every once in a while, plows come up
I'm replying just because it's funny to me to see the only replies from people in a state that mostly doesn't need any plowing, although this past winter might've been an ideal time for one. lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm using a snowsport plow on my '19 Titan.

It works fine for what it is and sounds like a 75 foot drive would be fine. It mounts to a front receiver hitch, and goes on and off in literally 5 minutes. The biggest issue I had was finding a front hitch. It's clearly not a conventional plow, and certainly isn't for everybody, but it's exactly what I needed.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Not sure I'd throw a plow on a brand new truck.

I would just buy an old beater truck for ~1000 and use it as a plow truck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm using a snowsport plow on my '19 Titan.

It works fine for what it is and sounds like a 75 foot drive would be fine. It mounts to a front receiver hitch, and goes on and off in literally 5 minutes. The biggest issue I had was finding a front hitch. It's clearly not a conventional plow, and certainly isn't for everybody, but it's exactly what I needed.
What did that snowpsort plow cost?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts