Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Snugtop crew cab shell for sale. I bought it in August of 2005. I also have a custom fit rubber bed mat that I'll throw in too. The price is $600 or best offer. I'm in Los Angeles.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Dang man, that's a great deal!!! Too bad I just moved outta Orange County to Colorado...............

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
BlackBart said:
I;d be all over this if it was black. Nice shell!
Shoot you should still be all over it, i need black as well!!! For the price he's asking and how much it will cost to have it colormatched it's still a steal..... I believe those snug tops are close to 2K brand new.......

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
That just might be too good to pass up.

Anyone have any idea about how much it would cost to color match to a Blizzard white Titan?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My guess would be 2 or 3 hundred for a good paint job. To be sure, I would recommend asking a shop that you trust for an estimate. If you did have it painted, the outside would be as good as a new one. The Snugtop is a high quality shell and I would recommend a quality paint job to match it.

By the way, I'm not selling the shell because I'm dissatisfied with it. I'm planning on installing a small slide-in camper on my truck. I set the price aggressively since I don't have much free time to handle the sale and I want to get the slide-in as soon as possible. I shopped around and feel the Snugtop is the best of it's type for the Titan. I am very happy with it's quality and look on the Titan.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
PM sent.

One thing I forgot to ask, does your Titan have the Utili-track? Mine does, just wondering what I'd need to mount it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts