Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a reliable shop that can hook me up with a nice system, tweeters, new door speakers, some dyna matting. i already have 2 12's and i need to bring the rest of my system up to par. thanks!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
WHere in so cal are you looking? LA county, OC, Ripperside?

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OC, brea/la habra area, but i am willing to travel for a good deal!

·
Registered
2 Posts
theres this place in cypress called Sound Avenue... owner drives a Titan himself and he does a bomb job... u should check him out... let me kno if ur interested

-leek

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I would recommend Al & Eds in Ontario I think it is. Off of 4th, and the 15 free way.

They can be pricey sometimes, but do very good work. They have done 2 of my boats, and 3-4 of my trucks, plus many family members. They will be doing my Titan soon.

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leekzors said:
theres this place in cypress called Sound Avenue... owner drives a Titan himself and he does a bomb job... u should check him out... let me kno if ur interested

-leek
im interested, have they done work for you before? i am able to do some wiring, subs and amps, but i dont think i could handle speakers, tweeters, and sirius satelite. Al & Eds is an option but as you said they are pricey. thanks you guys always a help :rockon

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah dude... i dont drive a titan... wish i did but i have a 06 tacoma double cab... and he made a custom box for me and i got 2 10's behind my back seats and he put the amp under the driver seat... did it for cheap... he showed me his titan and he put 2 12's under the back seats and stuff... he's really good... ill get his number for you... send me a pm

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats sounds pretty good. i already have the two 12's under my back seat though :p maybe i can bump as hard as him! i also want to mount a 15 in front of my back bench in the center (on the hump)

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
beach auto sound in huntington beach have good feedback but not cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts