Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I have to help out my new buddy Sam over at Norco Tint Shop for doing such a good job on my truck!

I am sure most of you either have a tint shop already or already have your windows tinted, and this is just some friendly advice so I really dont want to hear people giving me sh!t saying how much better their place is or something...

ANYWAYS, Sam over at the Norco Tint Shop is a cool guy. Very smart and helpful when he tinted my windows. If you are on the fence about doing it I would recommend you jump your @ss over the fence and get it done.

He is located in the Norco Car Spa off of hidden valley and Hamner in Norco. To do my truck was $160 OTD, but after talking for a while and telling him that I will try to get him more business he said he will work on pricing for people I send over. He also tints tail lights and everything he does comes with a lifetime warranty (not that you will need it).

Anyways, if you would like more info you can give him a call at 951-493-6766, ask for sam and let him know Brandon with the Titan sent you over!

I love my windows now and this truck looks so much meaner tinted!!!

Enjoy and thanks for the read!:teethmast

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What widows did you get tinted?
everything but the windshield which i may end up putting a lit sum sum on....SSHHHHHH, dont tell anybody though cause I hear its illegal! He is also going to do my tails and third brake tomorrow :redblob"

·
Registered
792 Posts
Damn thats not a bad price at all.. I might have to go check this guy out when I get the extra funds to tint my windows. How long has he been there? I havent heard anything about him and I'm in that area almost every day

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He has been there a long time actually, couple years maybe? Anybody that knows where I am talking about knows that car spa is big as fukk and he just rents one of the little garages and does his work there. I didnt want to go to him at first because it looks like a sketch little hole in the wall but after people kept telling me they went there and I saw there stuff I was more than happy to give it a try. He might be at the meet this sunday cause I invited him so if he is I bet he will offer some pricing then!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he is giving me a good price but idk what he normally charges

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.