Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I have to help out my new buddy Sam over at Norco Tint Shop for doing such a good job on my truck!

I am sure most of you either have a tint shop already or already have your windows tinted, and this is just some friendly advice so I really dont want to hear people giving me sh!t saying how much better their place is or something...

ANYWAYS, Sam over at the Norco Tint Shop is a cool guy. Very smart and helpful when he tinted my windows. If you are on the fence about doing it I would recommend you jump your @ss over the fence and get it done.

He is located in the Norco Car Spa off of hidden valley and Hamner in Norco. To do my truck was $160 OTD, but after talking for a while and telling him that I will try to get him more business he said he will work on pricing for people I send over. He also tints tail lights and everything he does comes with a lifetime warranty (not that you will need it).

Anyways, if you would like more info you can give him a call at 951-493-6766, ask for sam and let him know Brandon with the Titan sent you over!

I love my windows now and this truck looks so much meaner tinted!!!

Enjoy and thanks for the read!:teethmast

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
nice! I usually go to mikes tint shop where the old white motorsports used to be. theyre kinda expensive. looks like ill be making my way overs to car spa to limo my windows. thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What widows did you get tinted?
everything but the windshield which i may end up putting a lit sum sum on....SSHHHHHH, dont tell anybody though cause I hear its illegal! He is also going to do my tails and third brake tomorrow :redblob"

·
Registered
792 Posts
Damn thats not a bad price at all.. I might have to go check this guy out when I get the extra funds to tint my windows. How long has he been there? I havent heard anything about him and I'm in that area almost every day

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He has been there a long time actually, couple years maybe? Anybody that knows where I am talking about knows that car spa is big as fukk and he just rents one of the little garages and does his work there. I didnt want to go to him at first because it looks like a sketch little hole in the wall but after people kept telling me they went there and I saw there stuff I was more than happy to give it a try. He might be at the meet this sunday cause I invited him so if he is I bet he will offer some pricing then!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he is giving me a good price but idk what he normally charges

1 - 8 of 8 Posts