there has to be more than this come on guys!!!!!!!!!! So Cal meet

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
bump.........

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Gang- Happy to see we are having your club out for a demonstration! We'll be sure to have free samples for all who attend, and we'll also treat your windshields with Liquid Gold. Patrick can tell you about liquid gold, as can Mike.

At any rate, we look forward to hosting your club, and we can hopefully get a few dozen trucks out to the warehouse on the 29h. If we get 20 trucks, we'll give everyone who attends a Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towel.

Rally the troops, and thanks for coming out!

-Adam

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Hey Gang- Happy to see we are having your club out for a demonstration! We'll be sure to have free samples for all who attend, and we'll also treat your windshields with Liquid Gold. Patrick can tell you about liquid gold, as can Mike.

At any rate, we look forward to hosting your club, and we can hopefully get a few dozen trucks out to the warehouse on the 29h. If we get 20 trucks, we'll give everyone who attends a Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towel.

Rally the troops, and thanks for coming out!

-Adam
So you don't want me to bring the Citroen?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
How bout an armada? I really don't give a crap how my truck looks, but my Armada had a pretty bad scratch I've been trying to fix. Adam, do you have anything fo repair/fill a scratch that is into the clearcoat but not the paint?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Mantis,bring whatever needs it the most,when Me and P's were down there,they assigned one on one assistance with whatever you wanted to do.
You use all their products and materials,if you get there early enough you can completely detail the entire car.I'm sure they would work on a clear coat scratch with you.He'll probably make it one of the clinic demos to show everyone.
Just remember guys,everything you demo is free,if you try products you like then buy them from him.He puts on a GREAT clinic for free but he is a business that needs to sell products to justify doing this!
I highly recommend the Buttery Wax,VRT cream for making tires really black with a low shine and doesn't sling off.My personal favorite is the under carriage spray to clean up the wheel wells and return them to a nice shiny black,especially on lifted trucks.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yellomantis said:
How bout an armada? I really don't give a crap how my truck looks, but my Armada had a pretty bad scratch I've been trying to fix. Adam, do you have anything fo repair/fill a scratch that is into the clearcoat but not the paint?

Armada's are welcome to. I believe Adam wants to focus strickly on having club meets instead of an open house with all different types of cars/trucks.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm trying to fit this into my schedule, if i can i'll be there

1- P's Titan
2- Walleeme
3- Nissan Mike
4- Derwud
5- [email protected] Covina
6- Demond
7- Cburns1101
8-Jeremy B