Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
:cheers: Great meet...small with some of the old members and new ones. I think about 12 or so trucks showed up but I don't remember seeing anyone taken pictures? PRG showed up too!

We had a crap load of food though thanks to maxima619 and Hooligan.

Next time let's meet out on Fiesta Island...maybe less pigeons taken target practice on us....LOL. WATCH OUT DAVE....."misslelau

Thanks again to maxima619 for getting this going!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Greg took some Pics...
Thanks to all that showed up.
Thanks for the Food & drinks - maxima619 and Hooligan..

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
yeah, it was chillin' out there, great weather....good to see everyone, food was good.........good seeing Greg in a different setting, not in the shop, although it's always good talking shop with him

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Well another one passed me by. I had some family come saturday and well sunday they were still there.. I would aslo like to see some pics...

·
Registered
281 Posts
I should check the threads more often......

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Joe'sTitan said:
I should check the threads more often......
you in so cal?

Fiesta Island next time!!!! we could have driven on the sand like banshees, hit a few jumps! greg was there so if anything broke he could've fixed it! :lol:

a total surprise but it's always cool as sh!t to have Greg hangin' with his SoCal boys and girls! he certainly gets everyone's ear when talking shop!!

btw, SD had bird dung miss his head and face by centimeters! i watched its flight over his forehead like it was slow-motion and watch it splatter on my tailgate!!! :lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I was unaware of the titan meet and my sister was down in SD on sunday and she had car problems so i drove down there to help her out. she was like.. people in SD must love titans cos I saw so many today. and lifted titans. after reading this it makes sense. duh. was anyone driving down via de la valle around 4:30. I was thinking it was you hooligan.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
thejosh said:
I was unaware of the titan meet and my sister was down in SD on sunday and she had car problems so i drove down there to help her out. she was like.. people in SD must love titans cos I saw so many today. and lifted titans. after reading this it makes sense. duh. was anyone driving down via de la valle around 4:30. I was thinking it was you hooligan.
holy sh!t, i was driving on via de la valle east around that time! i was on my way back home from the meet! did you hear me blaring my horn at the [email protected] driving 35 in the 50mph zone? focking rich @sshole in an Escalade friggin' siteseeing or some shat like that, really p!ssed me off and the train of cars and trucks behind me! i swear when i get my prerunner bumper and some [email protected] is moving slow like that i'm gonna ram the f0ck out of his overpriced yuppie POS and then veer offroad to where he'll never catch me! ahahaha!!!

sorry, i've got a filthy mouth like a drunken sailor!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
so cal, did you evar get your bumper replaced man? and were you hiding in the parking lot watching our meet from afar, ashamed to not have a titan to show up in? :lol:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
hooligan said:
btw, SD had bird dung miss his head and face by centimeters! i watched its flight over his forehead like it was slow-motion and watch it splatter on my tailgate!!! :lol:
yeah, we definitely gotta pick a better spot next time......away from the very obvious light pole that was covered in bird $hit!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
SDTitan1 said:
yeah, we definitely gotta pick a better spot next time......away from the very obvious light pole that was covered in bird $hit!
yeah, at first i thought, "now how the hell do barnacles grow out of water, then i realized, good lord, that's shat, piled on top of shat, on top shat and vice versa over the years." :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hooligan said:
so cal, did you evar get your bumper replaced man? and were you hiding in the parking lot watching our meet from afar, ashamed to not have a titan to show up in? :lol:
you are right there man, bumper replaced. the reason why my daughter drive my truck cuz i raced every living things on the road. you never know what's going to happen. lay off on the beast for a little while sure missed the truck lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good times and no turds hit me! BONUS!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Looks like I shoulda skipped the lake and gone to Mission Bay.. Good times. Next time we'll be there. Side note. Drove up to OC today and Tazstitan did the 2* advance on my truck. Great guy and thanks bro!

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Ok, some people say im scatter-brained, now I know it's true. I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera before I left for the meet. So, no pics from me. Sorry guys. Had a great time hanging out with old friends and some new ones too. We need an Oceanside or Dana Point meet, kind of split the difference. Hell, we can all meet at my new place very soon, lots of offroading right from the property. Here are couple pics of the place before we started on PRG Central. This will be home for our new "test loop"
Right pic is of the neighbor's place, its not too close. Next is looking towards Temecula. Dont know why I posted them here, but we will have a PRG Customer Appreciation Day when we finally get out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
but we will have a PRG Customer Appreciation Day when we finally get out there.
HELL YEAH!!!! now that's what i'm talking about!!! WE'LL all supply the food, sodas, beers, you name it we're bringing it!!!! but the test loop is what i'm waiting for! LOL!!! gonna hit it every night after work, so i guess i'll need to get some lights soon too! :lol:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Greg! pics are awesome dude! i love the locale! can't wait to volunteer my time pulling rocks and sh!t out of the track, whilst you bulldoze away!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
we can all meet at my new place very soon, lots of offroading right from the property. Here are couple pics of the place before we started on PRG Central. This will home for our new "test loop"
Rit pic is of the neighbor's place, its no too close. Next is looking towards Temecula. dont know why I posted them here, but we will have a PRG Customer Appreciation Day when we finally get out there.
this is what we've been waiting for!!! even the AZ dudes will have to drive out to romp on the Temecula property and shoot the $hit......

1 - 20 of 42 Posts