Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
SDTitan1 said:
this is what we've been waiting for!!! even the AZ dudes will have to drive out to romp on the Temecula property and shoot the $hit......
or help greg purchase a bit more land and help him finance "TOR"... ROR's sibling track! :teethmast

·
Registered
909 Posts
Greg, you name it, me and Costco will donate it for the first PRG meet at your new digs..Carne, dogs, burgers, tortillas.... etc... 'Bout time Greg, I know you have been looking forward to this property for some time now. I bet your current neighbors wont be sad to see you go....LOL.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
krh2 said:
Greg, you name it, me and Costco will donate it for the first PRG meet at your new digs..Carne, dogs, burgers, tortillas.... etc... 'Bout time Greg, I know you have been looking forward to this property for some time now. I bet your current neighbors wont be sad to see you go....LOL.
yeah, especially the ones washing their cars and trucks as we tear down Mariposa road down to the jump! :lol:

·
Registered
281 Posts
so. cal. vet said:
eh joe, where u been. watup man! everything alright?
Everything good buddy!!!!! Sorry for the long time in not posting with you guys. TITAN running smooth. Hope to see you guys soon. CV did you get the pics. I'll be going back to SD next month again....

·
Registered
293 Posts
Ya too bad you guys are gonna be to far away from him, I will be lets see 20 minutes maybe. Ha beat that.
Had a good time Sunday sorry I could not stay had other obligations

·
Registered
319 Posts
hooligan said:
holy sh!t, i was driving on via de la valle east around that time! i was on my way back home from the meet! did you hear me blaring my horn at the [email protected] driving 35 in the 50mph zone? focking rich @sshole in an Escalade friggin' siteseeing or some shat like that, really p!ssed me off and the train of cars and trucks behind me! i swear when i get my prerunner bumper and some [email protected] is moving slow like that i'm gonna ram the f0ck out of his overpriced yuppie POS and then veer offroad to where he'll never catch me! ahahaha!!!!
Yeah I thought it was you. Pretty sure i just heard the sound of your Titan and of course my head turned to look and saw ya. I was at that i think chevron station about 1/4 mile from the freeway. theres nothing like the sound of a Titan and it stands out. crazy tho cos I even said to my wife, I think that was hooligan. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Ok, some people say im scatter-brained, now I know it's true. I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera before I left for the meet. So, no pics from me. Sorry guys. Had a great time hanging out with old friends and some new ones too. We need an Oceanside or Dana Point meet, kind of split the difference. Hell, we can all meet at my new place very soon, lots of offroading right from the property. Here are couple pics of the place before we started on PRG Central. This will be home for our new "test loop"
Right pic is of the neighbor's place, its not too close. Next is looking towards Temecula. Dont know why I posted them here, but we will have a PRG Customer Appreciation Day when we finally get out there.
Looks like you're going to be pulling cactus out from under a few trucks in the future. LOL.

Do you think you might be needing 3 phase power at the new place? I might be able to help you out again. Your machines will run much batter on 3 phase.

But whenever "customer appreciation day" is, I'll be there with bells on.

·
Registered
426 Posts
i hope its soon. i want to go before i might have to move. anybody know anywhere close to SD to do a lil off-roading? im sooooo bored and want to have fun.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
thejosh said:
Yeah I thought it was you. Pretty sure i just heard the sound of your Titan and of course my head turned to look and saw ya. I was at that i think chevron station about 1/4 mile from the freeway. theres nothing like the sound of a Titan and it stands out. crazy tho cos I even said to my wife, I think that was hooligan. :cheers:
oh yeah, that was certainly me! i had to gun it to get in front of an H3 right where that chevron station is, so most definitely heard the banks friggin' roar! what a hoot! i'm sure the wife was like, "who the **** is hooligan?" :lol:

btw, why were you buying gas there? LOL, gas there is like 50 cents more in Del Mar/Rancho Santa Fe/Solana Beach area, than anywhere in the state, or the nation for that matter... LOL, you must have been REAL low in gas.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Yellomantis said:
Looks like you're going to be pulling cactus out from under a few trucks in the future. LOL.

Do you think you might be needing 3 phase power at the new place? I might be able to help you out again. Your machines will run much batter on 3 phase.

But whenever "customer appreciation day" is, I'll be there with bells on.
BELLS yellow you wear BELLS.:rofl:

·
Registered
319 Posts
hooligan said:
btw, why were you buying gas there? LOL, gas there is like 50 cents more in Del Mar/Rancho Santa Fe/Solana Beach area, than anywhere in the state, or the nation for that matter... LOL, you must have been REAL low in gas.
lol No, I was at home and my sister had been down in SD for the weekend and she called and said her Honda was over heating and wanted me to drive down from OC to help her out. she pulled off the freeway into the Chevron and waited. Her coolant was low and I think an air bubble was next to the thermostat. I filled it up and made sure the thermostat opened and she was fine.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
thejosh said:
lol No, I was at home and my sister had been down in SD for the weekend and she called and said her Honda was over heating and wanted me to drive down from OC to help her out. she pulled off the freeway into the Chevron and waited. Her coolant was low and I think an air bubble was next to the thermostat. I filled it up and made sure the thermostat opened and she was fine.
brother to the rescue! that was mighty kind of you! next time we'll have a meet up in oceanside so it'll be closer for everyone from the OC!!! or maybe san clemente?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
BECHLYF said:
BELLS yellow you wear BELLS.:rofl:
I'd wear bells for that!:jester:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
i'm thinking of san clemente pier area or somewhere near the beach in that area with ample parking for our next meet. a perfect locale i think for those north and south of that location! :cheers:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I must have been sleeping through this meet.. working graves is hard... heck i missed the whole tread all together... sounds like it was good times...

·
Registered
426 Posts
hooligan said:
i'm thinking of san clemente pier area or somewhere near the beach in that area with ample parking for our next meet. a perfect locale i think for those north and south of that location! :cheers:
there is room but thats payed parking and u have to get there early. by the way. i love your new avitar

·
Registered
293 Posts
hooligan said:
well sh!t, better off doing another offroad meet then.
They should all be offroad meets.

So my wife said she liked the three piaas on the front of maxima619 truck. I told her honey I will take care of that on my truck.Got them mounted just need to finish wiring. What a easy mount.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
hondarider227 said:
They should all be offroad meets.

So my wife said she liked the three piaas on the front of maxima619 truck. I told her honey I will take care of that on my truck.Got them mounted just need to finish wiring. What a easy mount.
The wiring IS the hardest part about adding lights. I never got around to wiring my Hella's when I had them mounted in the grille.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yellomantis said:
The wiring IS the hardest part about adding lights. I never got around to wiring my Hella's when I had them mounted in the grille.
Ya I know, I wired up my smaller piaa's I think I have enough room to run the wires that go in the cab thru the same holes I put the first switch in. Then since these were bought in a set I am gonna run a third switch to put a dust/backup light in. That will be fun too!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts