Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
hondarider227 said:
Ya I know, I wired up my smaller piaa's I think I have enough room to run the wires that go in the cab thru the same holes I put the first switch in. Then since these were bought in a set I am gonna run a third switch to put a dust/backup light in. That will be fun too!
I actually took an old set of OEM fog light bulbs and cut the glass portion of the bulb off, so the connector with the tabs is the only thing thats left. Then I soldered the piaa wiring onto that so it would plug into the factory harness. Ultra clean install.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yellomantis said:
I actually took an old set of OEM fog light bulbs and cut the glass portion of the bulb off, so the connector with the tabs is the only thing thats left. Then I soldered the piaa wiring onto that so it would plug into the factory harness. Ultra clean install.
Nice I just went out have run all the wiring to the lights, Put split loom over all the wires running along the fire wall Just have to decided where I want to jump the hot wire from , and run the switch line thru the fire wall.:)

OK so I am done,

Attachments

41 - 42 of 42 Posts