Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1





http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/onelowmini/[IMG]
[IMG]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/onelowmini/PortaPotty.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
OK all the guys that went to J Valley today. PM me and I will give you the link to all the photos. If you want you can order copies right from the site you will go to. If you just want a emailed copy let me know.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Wow!

Send more...

Anyone get stuck?

Is it a course you drive on or just follow the two-tracks...:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
onelowmini said:
I want to see the videos....I almost ate crap bad on that one pass...
Ya I swear you left your tranny back on that tree.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
Here are a few more.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
Here is one more.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
Wow!

Send more...

Anyone get stuck?

Is it a course you drive on or just follow the two-tracks...:cheers:
STUCK!!! We get to Titanriders and Gilligan and the skipper had his truck up to the tail pipe in sand. Also Felix, I have to say you said you were bringing chicks and you did. To everyone that went the next meet has to be Ocotilo Wells and I will be your tour guide. Lets start the planning soon, I had a great time with all of you here are a few more pics. I have a few other pics with all the trucks lined up that I want to send in to Nissan.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
EP6:11 said:
Here is one more.
You should go in a black out his plate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Sorry I don't know this guys name but check out the rock under his rear tire. also if you can see the smoke colored truck thru the dust, I thought we almost lost this one to the sand wall on the side of him, Bechlyf I have to say this shot of you should be blown up 20x30 or a little bigger and hung in the Garage
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
hondarider227 said:
You should go in a black out his plate.
Good point. It's fixed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
onelowmini said:
I want to see the videos....I almost ate crap bad on that one pass...
I want videos too. I also almost lost it on my second run. It was an awsome day!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
Thanks to all for a Great Trip.. Had lots of fun..
Special Thanks to YelloMantis & JustinToxicated for the Tow outs,
Bechlyf for pushing the Meet..
&& all the OC Trucks...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
hondarider227 said:
Sorry I don't know this guys name but check out the rock under his rear tire. also if you can see the smoke colored truck thru the dust, I thought we almost lost this one to the sand wall on the side of him, Bechlyf I have to say this shot of you should be blown up 20x30 or a little bigger and hung in the Garage
I just realized that the smoke colored truck in the dust is me. I can't wait to see the video of that. I almost ate it right there. My back end came around and I turned into it and managed to pull out of the slide.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
onelowmini said:





http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/onelowmini/[IMG]
[IMG]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/onelowmini/PortaPotty.jpg
yaa i love that first pic. thats me climbing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
hondarider227 said:
Sorry I don't know this guys name but check out the rock under his rear tire. also if you can see the smoke colored truck thru the dust, I thought we almost lost this one to the sand wall on the side of him, Bechlyf I have to say this shot of you should be blown up 20x30 or a little bigger and hung in the Garage
thats chato with the tire on the rock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Hey guys that was a blast :rockon My thanks to the 3 or 4 trucks that had to pull me out (I lost count!) :cheers: I can see now that I should of bought the 4x4 :eek2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
i was out there with my 4" rancho lift and had a blast but i think i blew out my struts. well worth the money if thats whats wrong. we need to set up a off-road club
 
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Top