Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that has layed around on a Sunday all day and just had to go drive their Titan.

I was getting it ready for work tomorrow and I had to drive up to the Gas Station to get a drink. Just because I wanted to drive it somewhere.

I can't wait for work tomorrow. I'm in love with this ****ing Truck.

·
Registered
679 Posts
You would be correct. You aren't the only one. I used to come up with any reason to run up town just to drive it.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I literally do that on a daily basis. My family is up at our condo this week and I drove separate, my dad tried to talk me into driving my brothers jeep because of the milage and I just had to make up excuses on why I was going to drive my TITAN! But yes, I love to drive, only because I drive a Titan! its freackin AWESOME!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Do that all the time. I even run in for the wife when she needs stuff.

·
Registered
27 Posts
god i just got mine 3 days ago, but im so happy that im not the only one who drives it for no reason

·
Registered
274 Posts
Haha! oh man, you guys are speaking my launguage. Before I got my Titan I hated running erands, I mean HATED IT. The wife would ask me to run to the store for something and I just hated it. Now, with my new Titan, I am constantly finding excuses to go to the store and asking the wife if she needs anything. LOL. I'm pretty sure she thinks i'm crazy now. :cheers:

MAN I LOVE THIS TRUCK!

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
My truck is now 8 days old. I've driven it 3 only times! I took it down to the recreation hall today to take some new pics. Then, it was back to the heated garage!

·
Registered
274 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
My truck is now 8 days old. I've driven it 3 only times! I took it down to the recreation hall today to take some new pics. Then, it was back to the heated garage!
Thats a sad story:crying: Untame the beast!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Part of my rationale for buying a vehicle which gets poor gas mileage is that I only live 6 miles from work. What has killed this logical approach is that the Titan is so much fun to drive. I am always interested in driving places and to hell with the price of gas.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Right there with you. I only have a 10 minute commute to work, but yet I have 6200 miles already and I've only had it for 3 months. When my wife said she wanted to go see her family in Louisiana in Feb, I jumped all over it so we could take the Titan.

I just got a TomTom for Christmas and instead of bringing it inside to hook up the computer, I brought the computer out to the truck. My wife officially thinks I'm nuts. :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Heated garage, room for one more? :rollingsm I wish I could fit mine in the garage.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
heynow66 said:
god i just got mine 3 days ago, but im so happy that im not the only one who drives it for no reason
Got up early this morning, washed and waxed mine.

Then took the long way home so I could have fun with it!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm not the type to drive for no reason, but I will sit in a lawn chair in the driveway & stare at it for long periods of time with a beer after I wash it.

I'm like that with all my toys. I love my machines!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I love mine, but I can't use it for errands if the wife just leaves her 07 G35x in the driveway...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
NOTHING is like driving in this beast! I'm with you all the way on this one! The more you drive it, the more you want to! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
446 Posts
I convinced my wife not to cook yesterday (she cooks really well) solely so I could take the truck out into the snow to pick up some food. I was disappointed that we only got about 3 inches, which was no fun (didn't even need 4WD). But it is sad that I had to come up with an excuse just to go and drive the truck. My therapy starts next week...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Funny thing is that every time you do something else to your truck, you are going to feel that same exact way. I have had mine for over a year now, just put exhaust on it, and while I am thinking about it, I think I am going to go for a short drive right now!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts