Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I sold my 06 kc off road edition for a crew cab white pro. It is so nice! Black leather interior with the navigation package.
Things for sale:

Custom Bumper= 400 plus shipping. I already have a thread going for this, but am lowering the price 100 dollars. Comes with 3 hella 500 lights. Bumper is professionally Line-x'd. PENDING (kinda?)

18 inch 5 spoke bedlined wheel with a 325 60 18 toyo open country a/t tire mounted= 50 plus shipping.

Pm, reply to this thread, send a public message, or if you have my number text me. I'll get back as soon as I can. I need to pm a couple guys on here regarding the flares because they called dibs. Other than that its whoever calls dibs.
:read:
If something seems way overpriced tell me, I'll work with you.
First picture is flares, second is bumper, third the wheels are what the spare looks like, just not as in good of shape. The wheel is actually from that truck (AZtitanSE). Just with a different tire on the wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
any idea on shipping cost to 39180 for the fender flares

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any idea on shipping cost to 39180 for the fender flares
I checked the mail, the website said, based off 20 lbs of shipping, it'd cost 27 dollars. I do not know how accurate that is though. The flares are bulky.

·
Registered
433 Posts
ok will get back to you on these...

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Ok I sold my 06 kc off road edition for a crew cab white pro. It is so nice! Black leather interior with the navigation package.
Things for sale:

Superchips Flashpaq=200 plus shipping. I only had this for a couple weeks, bought it off another member. It works great, and gives you amazing power.

Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares= 200 plus shipping. These have been off my truck for a few months. Before that they were on for a little less than a year. Need a new coat of bedliner on them.

Custom Bumper= 400 plus shipping. I already have a thread going for this, but am lowering the price 100 dollars. Comes with 3 hella 500 lights. Bumper is professionally Line-x'd.

18 inch 5 spoke bedlined wheel with a 325 60 18 toyo open country a/t tire mounted= 50 plus shipping.

Pm, reply to this thread, send a public message, or if you have my number text me. I'll get back as soon as I can. I need to pm a couple guys on here regarding the flares because they called dibs. Other than that its whoever calls dibs.
:read:
If something seems way overpriced tell me, I'll work with you.
Congrats! Post pics of your new ride! I may take my new XE back to the dealer. They are trying to screw around with the financing, so I told them these are my terms. Accept it, or I'm bringing it back.

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! Post pics of your new ride! I may take my new XE back to the dealer. They are trying to screw around with the financing, so I told them these are my terms. Accept it, or I'm bringing it back.
Thanks man. Ya I will once I decide to charge my camera. Just look for a stock white pro crewcab. thats what i'm driving. lol.

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why don't you keep the Superchips for the new truck?
I'm not gonna mod this one, as much. Just level, tint, and muffler swap. No more programmer for me. I like it how it is.

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^its basically your truck's little brother. haha.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
I'm not gonna mod this one, as much. Just level, tint, and muffler swap. No more programmer for me. I like it how it is.

Isn't just so nice have a stock simple truck? haha I love mine, just tint, muffler swap, but I did get a programmer..

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats what they all say!!
hahah yes!

Isn't just so nice have a stock simple truck? haha I love mine, just tint, muffler swap, but I did get a programmer..
It sure it. Its crazy how driving a lifted truck from being 16 to 20 makes you change how you think of driving vehicles. Guess I grew up.

·
Registered
855 Posts
are the flares still for sale? how do they mount to the truck?

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are the flares still for sale? how do they mount to the truck?
I have two guys interested, waiting for the brown titan guy with the fab fours bumpers to pm me back. so ya kinda? and they have mounting hardware, mount on the lip of your fender. the bolts you see are just for show.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
sorry to hear. hope you get it worked out

Thanks man. Ya I will once I decide to charge my camera. Just look for a stock white pro crewcab. thats what i'm driving. lol.
x2 on the pics

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll get pics of the truck soon. I put up pics of the bumper, flares, and wheel.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts