Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like for work purposes I am losing my AV to my Dad who wants it back and that leaves me with nothing.

So I have to head on down to the dealer and get my TITAN! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its awsome I just need to decide on a color, I am leaning towards white because its hot down here pretty much all year round. :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the black but... in Miami FL its hot as hell all year round. It is a beauty and a beast.

:cheers:

Its a Decision but its a good one :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
White looks pretty damn fresh! Especially with the windows tinted all the way around at 5%. That FLA sun is a killer.....picking a lighter color is definitely the key!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
473 Posts
No, Key is the fact that before you go down from work, you can roll down the windows.

I work on the second floor and before I leave, I unlock an roll down the windows then relock the truck. By the time I get down there, it has cooled down!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Doghouse said:
No, Key is the fact that before you go down from work, you can roll down the windows.

I work on the second floor and before I leave, I unlock an roll down the windows then relock the truck. By the time I get down there, it has cooled down!
That is KEY! I wonder if the sunroof equipped models can have the roof tied in and opened when the windows are dropped? Hmmmmmm......
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
That is KEY! I wonder if the sunroof equipped models can have the roof tied in and opened when the windows are dropped? Hmmmmmm......
From what I have seen in the manuals, the sunroof is not able to do that. I was hoping I could get the sunroof to automatically close when the ignition was turned off but it is not an option.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Cienfuegos said:
Looks like for work purposes I am losing my AV to my Dad who wants it back and that leaves me with nothing.

So I have to head on down to the dealer and get my TITAN! :cheers:

Woohoo! I'd suggest you take your Dad out for a beer and ride in your new truck when you get it. Congrats and welcome aboard. :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
nothing beats the sparkling of the galaxy black, oh so beautiful...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top