Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it happened.. I crashed at my ranch today! Hit a post holding the barb wire at a cattle guard..... to much mud and just skid till it hit..

Front passenger side bumper.. Just the plastic..

Went and already left it at the body shop, the paint came off and the corner was in..

cant wait for Thursday to get it back..

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yikes! i guess it looks worse thatn it really is.
hope u get ur Titan back soon tho. it aint fun w/out one's Titan!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, it $uks.... it really isnt that bad, its just that they took off the plastic bumper so they could work on it, with out leaving the titan there...

·
Registered
264 Posts
I caved in my passenger side bumper cover about 6 months ago. I took it off and punched it out with a rubber mallet. The paint is chipped, but as my truck is smoke, it isn't as noticeable as it would be with a lighter color.

Sucks about your bumper though. It's not a good feeling doing damage to your truck like that.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
maurimx said:
So it happened.. I crashed at my ranch today! Hit a post holding the barb wire at a cattle guard..... to much mud and just skid till it hit..

Front passenger side bumper.. Just the plastic..

Went and already left it at the body shop, the paint came off and the corner was in..

cant wait for Thursday to get it back..

:huh: Is the passenger side worse? You showed us the driver side. Sucks about the hit though. I know the feeling. Its a OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH SSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT! Moment!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Helinut1970 said:
:huh: Is the passenger side worse? You showed us the driver side. Sucks about the hit though. I know the feeling. Its a OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH SSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT! Moment!

brain fart..

I meant to say the driver side...

That feeling sucks! and I am extremley carefull with all my cars, I just cant even stand a small chip on the paint or anything like that, so for me this was to much ! hahahha

guess that happens when one gets to attached to their vehicles.

·
Premium Member
58,287 Posts
Glad to hear it's minor damage. I assume nobody was hurt. That's a terrible feeling when you are on the brakes and your vehicle just keeps heading toward a collision.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts