Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to get some bass in my truck and so suggestions on what kind of 10's would be the best for my needs. I just bought a Sundown SAZ-1500D V.2 so that's the power source. I have been out of the Audio scene for a very long time so that's why im asking for some input. I listen to mostly rock with some rap. Im prepared to raise my back seat up but I want it to be somewhat comfortable for my kids so I can't go too high. Also I might just end up buying a box from Tech12 if I can't find someone local to build me one but I want decide on the speakers first. My speaker budget is $500 to buy 2 tens . What type of box I need would be helpful too, ported,sealed, up or down firing ect ect. Im guessing I need speakers that are 2 ohms?
THANKS AK

AMP SPECS,
RMS POWER, 2 OHM LINKABLE/DUAL MONO @ 3000W X1
RMS POWER, 1 OHM MONO @ 1500W X 1
RMS POWER, 2 OHM MONO @ 800W X 1
RMS POWER, 4 OHM MONO @ 400W X 1

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
is 500 for just the speakers or the box included in that too? I am not sure how much wattage that amp is putting out i am guessing around 1500 watts, but I would go with kicker or jl audio. i have two 12 kickers and had some before and love them!! I for you would get kicker cvx's!! have it sealed and facing into the cab, definetly not downward. just my .02

Reactions: AZPRO4X

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$500 just to buy the speakers.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I can help with the box!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I can help with the box!!!!!
yeah you were my local guy. Hahaha ! So what's your recommendation on the speakers? Also what type of box configuration are you thinking?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hey I work near chandler. Hit me up if u wanna hear my set up.480 266 9823 an I have lots of friends that own audio shops in the area.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
It all depends what you want loud deep bass for bass with sound quality. We and talk via pm or phone tonight or when ever your reddy to get it started.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts