Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided that he needed my GPS out of my Titan more than I did. So he or she threw a rock through my front drivers side window. And being that I am in Germany this is going to be a problem to fix. Not to many Titans floating around. Any advice on where I can buy a replacement window and have it shipped here, and maybe some directions on how to remove the door paneling so that I can replace the window myself? Any help would be a great stress relief!! Hard to not have a litte anamosity towards Germans now.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Just be thankfull they didn't steal your truck. When I lived in England if you had a nice American market car and you left it unattended it would get stolen in pretty short time. I'd imagine the Titan really sticks out in Germany. Sorry can't help you with the window but i'd imagine it will be somewhat easy to replace, getting the window without it being damaged maybe the hardest part. Good luck. Have a pint of Bitburger for me would ya.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Try Courtesyparts.com for the window. As for the install someone might have the instructions here .

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
sorry to hear about that!... :(

tho, im sure u can get it fixed one way or another.
one of our members has a Titan in Moscow, and it's doing fine last we heard from him.....so im sure since we still have a foothold in Germany it'll get fixed.

also, see if the German CIA, whatever its called over there, can trace ur GPS's signal to where it is, then have an F-15 from Landstuhl take off and deliver by accident a nice air to gound missle.... :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From what the German Polizei are telling me, they are trying to track the GPS. Although Tomtom insists that it cant be traced, we will see.

·
Registered
51 Posts
marc.krueger said:
From what the German Polizei are telling me, they are trying to track the GPS. Although Tomtom insists that it cant be traced, we will see.
A GPS is a receiver and does not transmit so you CAN'T "trace" it or track it down. The German Polizei are pulling your schnitzel.

·
Registered
298 Posts
marc.krueger said:
decided that he needed my GPS out of my Titan more than I did. So he or she threw a rock through my front drivers side window. And being that I am in Germany this is going to be a problem to fix. Not to many Titans floating around. Any advice on where I can buy a replacement window and have it shipped here, and maybe some directions on how to remove the door paneling so that I can replace the window myself? Any help would be a great stress relief!! Hard to not have a litte anamosity towards Germans now.
Dang bro, that sucks. . .I'm in Germany, got a GPS set-up too. . .kinda worried now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts