Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
First decals... then tshirts... now what?

I listen to the ppl... :redblob"
Key chains would be siiiick!

PS, im workin with PP haha

·
Registered
787 Posts
Maybe something like a business card...promoting Titantalk..Its easy to tell people about it, but handing them something with it on there..They'll get home, pull it out of their pocket and be like ohhh yeah! When my neighbor first got his Titan I told him about it and then he forgot, then I told him again, and I think he may have came on an lurked, but never signed up. I always run into other Titan owners and I guess after talking for a bit, tell them to come check out where I spend hours on end and give them a something like a business card so they'll remember easier.. Or just put them under peoples windshield wipers..As much as I hate when people do that, but I wouldn't care if it brought me to a cool Titan site instead of some work from home bs. Oh, and they could have our member names on them..

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Maybe something like a business card...promoting Titantalk..Its easy to tell people about it, but handing them something with it on there..They'll get home, pull it out of their pocket and be like ohhh yeah! When my neighbor first got his Titan I told him about it and then he forgot, then I told him again, and I think he may have came on an lurked, but never signed up. I always run into other Titan owners and I guess after talking for a bit, tell them to come check out where I spend hours on end and give them a something like a business card so they'll remember easier.. Or just put them under peoples windshield wipers..As much as I hate when people do that, but I wouldn't care if it brought me to a cool Titan site instead of some work from home bs. Oh, and they could have our member names on them..

NO, that is why we have stickers. Would you want to pay for cards? Ha...:bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit::bangit:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
A fitted hat would really be cool.... :hat:

Reactions: scosha32

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A fitted hat would really be cool.... :hat:
I was thinking hats... but shipping would be difficult so that the hat wouldnt get damaged... well not real difficult but probably expensive...

how about sweat pants or drawstring bags or coffee mugs lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I was thinking hats... but shipping would be difficult so that the hat wouldnt get damaged... well not real difficult but probably expensive...

how about sweat pants or drawstring bags or coffee mugs lol
It may not be to bad if the cardboard thing is left in the hat, I'm sure that would help support it a little... I think coffee mugs might be pretty cool...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Coffee mugs would be cool, regular ones and travel mugs. Maybe the air freshener that hangs from the mirror, but instead of a tree it looks like the nissan badge with shift_titan inplace of the nissan.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Business cards isnt a good idea, we'll just end up back in a mess like the talktalk.com tshirt idea... lol.

Airfreshners would be a great idea, but how the hell would i make those? id have to do some research.

Coffee mugs are a possibility...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I found this Promotional Car Air Fresheners from ePromos , You can get a pic of the Nissan badge and let them know you want the shift_titan in place of the Nissan. Just a possibility. Also, maybe license plate covers.

·
Registered
961 Posts
i'm all for the fitted hats. they'll fit in plenty of the flat rate boxes for under $5 plus cost of the hats and labor would/should put it right around $15-$20 which most would easily pay.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Ive got an idea...but its a stretch...seat covers.

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
Idc what you guys think, I still like the card idea:tongue:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i'm all for the fitted hats. they'll fit in plenty of the flat rate boxes for under $5 plus cost of the hats and labor would/should put it right around $15-$20 which most would easily pay.
Yeah I would be buying a few thats for sure...... I also really like the seat cover idea that would be bada##....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts