Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put mine in today...just wondering if any other of the florida boys are gettin one...

:cheers:

·
Registered
154 Posts
did you have to make some sorta deposit or payment when you pre ordered ?your cause it sure looks like I had too or I just got things mixed up

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i was wondering the same thing...looks like they got the money on hold...didnt show up as a transaction but my available balance sure went down alot...lol

:cheers:

·
Registered
94 Posts
i would like one, but i would also like to win the lottery to pay for it! i need another job...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
tennisblazer said:
i would like one, but i would also like to win the lottery to pay for it!
:werd:

I'm going to save a few bucks and go the UpRev route. At least with the UpRev mod, the torque management will be removed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i thought about uprev but by the time I pull my ecu and send it and get it back a few days later without be able to use my truck and rent a car its just as cheap to get the stillen. Who knows....maybe if Cobbs comes out and it is better I'll sell the Stillen...plus I like the fact its plug and play...can be removed in 20 min and then the dealer can ask no questions...lol:cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Just bit the bullet and pre-ordered mine. Kyle stated that the peak power gains are 2500 to 3200 rpm which is right were I tow. He also said he is looking into wether the power gains are with mods combined or that is just the module. I prefer the later. I was thinking of waiting on Cobb but will probably break or loose the access port machine. This will be nice and easy for me.:eyebrow:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah anytime....hopefully they ship out the end of may. I think I will be heading over to 4 wheel parts sometime in June to get my procomp lift...so maybe we can meet up in O-town also. BTW where might you be moving to?

·
Registered
841 Posts
CAPTMRGN said:
yeah anytime....hopefully they ship out the end of may. I think I will be heading over to 4 wheel parts sometime in June to get my procomp lift...so maybe we can meet up in O-town also. BTW where might you be moving to?
DC area. Hit me up we can grab a beer...but it would have to be during the week. Ill be in DC this weekend and next weekend I will be in Melbourne installing my traction bars and shocks....move the week of the 20th.

Basically no October O-Town meet for me. :grunge:

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Nissanloyalist said:
Just bit the bullet and pre-ordered mine. Kyle stated that the peak power gains are 2500 to 3200 rpm which is right were I tow. He also said he is looking into wether the power gains are with mods combined or that is just the module. I prefer the later. I was thinking of waiting on Cobb but will probably break or loose the access port machine. This will be nice and easy for me.:eyebrow:
I don't know if you should be towing with this. The timing map is advance/retard to much for that. That's why some with Up Rev tune keep the stock map for towing.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I pulled the trigger on this last night because I trust Stillen to make a quality product and I'm glad they stepped to the plate with a plug and play chip. Say what you want about the price but our trucks are small potatoes compared to the big three. The VKpro is at the low end of my original price guess (600-900) so I'm surprised they brought it to market at this price point. Hats off to Stillen and I hope for their sake it performs as advertised because I have some nails and wood ready for a good crucifixion, lol. :cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
baseballfanz said:
I don't know if you should be towing with this. The timing map is advance/retard to much for that. That's why some with Up Rev tune keep the stock map for towing.
I spoke with Kyle about this since I saw the thread about towing with the Uprev. He told me that this should be good for towing and that he didn't see a problem. This is why I went ahead and ordered it. Also the gains are at lower rpm as Kyle stated in the 2500 to 3200 range. I don't go over 4k rpm while towing. I've never had to. I don't believe there will be a problem with detonation. Only time will tell I guess. I do thank you for the concern though. This is why I like this forum.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Nissanloyalist said:
I spoke with Kyle about this since I saw the thread about towing with the Uprev. He told me that this should be good for towing and that he didn't see a problem. This is why I went ahead and ordered it. Also the gains are at lower rpm as Kyle stated in the 2500 to 3200 range. I don't go over 4k rpm while towing. I've never had to. I don't believe there will be a problem with detonation. Only time will tell I guess. I do thank you for the concern though. This is why I like this forum.
That's good to hear. Just though I put that info out but since Kyle cleared it up, have fun.:D

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
I think I'll wait and buy one used when someone decides to trade in their truck. Unless Diablosport pushes up the development date or Cobb comes out with a product similar to Diablosport.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts