Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darn Rybo... You had such a motivational start... If I was closer, I'd be happy to help you work out those front fender fitment issues... The rears are a cake walk after dealing with the fronts... GLWS/T...
Haha it's just time man, plus I would be so down to do these if i was really planning on running a mid-travel setup in the future, but in reality I'll probably be moving into a 3/4 ton sooner that that...so I'm leaning towards the bushwackers because they serve a purpose better than these would, plus...I have a whole shebang of mods coming for the interior that will get plenty of fiberglass attention in the long run so I'm not too worried lol

Thanks alot for the help though man, your truck came out fantastic btw! looking forward to seeing the paint scheme finished up ;)

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Well, I plan on coming down to have JonBlazed do my interior lighting mods at the end of the month, so if you're not too far from the area, swing by and take a look, or I'll come by your place... Afterall, I wanna check out that roof rack in person and want first dibs if / when you're going to be taking it off to upgrade in rides... ;)

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I plan on coming down to have JonBlazed do my interior lighting mods at the end of the month, so if you're not too far from the area, swing by and take a look, or I'll come by your place... Afterall, I wanna check out that roof rack in person and want first dibs if / when you're going to be taking it off to upgrade in rides... ;)
Nice man, I should b around and I'm guessing I'm about an hour away from Jon, so you're more than welcome to cruise over for a beer and hang a bit. Haha i'll for sure remember that ;)

These just went up for sale on Race Dezert. Let em go for $500 for fellow Titantalk members (have them up for $550 on RDZ)!

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yes sir, I must say they are way nicer in person than in the pics, i was quite suprised:teethmast
let me know if somebody buys yer fronts. im interested in the bedsides. i can have them picked up.

anybody wanna split this with me?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
let me know if somebody buys yer fronts. im interested in the bedsides. i can have them picked up.

anybody wanna split this with me?
Dan if you find someone to take the fronts then I'd be happy to split it:coolsmile

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Bump for a good & honest seller!

Hey Sher how did you get dibs, when i got first dibs?

j/k bud

1 - 13 of 13 Posts