Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those in the IRC VK56 or who want to be.. that are located in a socal... I am trying get a racing club togather much like the guys in texas and florida..just a feeler to see who would be interested in this..if you want to do this let me know so we can work on this as a team...lets show the texas and florida guys we can race..lol..

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I'm DOWN for this!!
I'm actually in a club with my brother we made, "Precision Racing".

We could have 1-2 meetings at Irwindale Speedway or something...
I will help out setting it up. Just let me know what's up

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya that would be awsome spread the word like wild fire.... i would like to get as many titans in this as we can....im going to work on some decals tonight and in the morning to see what new members of this team will think about them and go from there...also club names if anyone has any input on this it would be great (SOCAL VK56) just one idea....we need promotion guys tech guys crew chiefs and such

·
Registered
603 Posts
I am down, count me in

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very cool guys...i know there are more socal guys on here come on guys this is going to be fun.. as soon as we get enough people to start we can start setting up socal truck wars...im going to gets some decals done in the morning for starters...just to see what you guys think...once again any and all ideas are welcome

·
Registered
679 Posts
For a decal I would stick to the triangle design but add the SoCal above instead of IRC

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok we have an event lined up already march 7th auto club speedway will be the first (SOCAL VK56 TRUCK WARS) gates open at 6am those who want to attend give me some feedback on times...what works best for you..let me know

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
sounds good to me.

I should be able to attend the March 7th event no problem.

I say we meet up at Hooters off I-10 @ Milliken at 5:45 and roll out to the track by 6:15 so we can all get in and race.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I might be getting cams, long tubes, high flows, trutrac and nitrous soon. If I do, them I'm in. Maybe you can use the So Cal Titan Club logo and manipulate it to represent the racing club.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
IM DOWN!.. i wanna see this happen!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys I'm a little new to the site but I needed some Cali opinion. Do you guys have a Reputable!! exhaust shop were I can have my exhale work done. I'm located in Pasadena. I just purchased Stillen L/T's, JBA exaust, and Dynatech PowerCats. After this is all completed, UPREV goes in the next week! I'm trying to find a really good shop to have this work done. I'm not trying to spend cheaply but I definitely don't want to be taken advantage of. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be great!!

Thank Guys!!!

05 Blizzard Titan SE

Performance: Volant CAI-Ram Air Scoop/ Jet MFAS/ Flowmaster 50 series Dumped

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i have never been to auto club speedway before so i have no clue about the lines but i would not be there untill 9 or 10 i get off work at 730am..and mars you dont need all that stuff to race just race no matter what you have we are not about upstaging people its all in fun no matter what you run...

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
The lines get pretty bad. However, if you time it right some people leave from 10-2 because they get really tired. That's only sometimes.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts