Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been talking to Precision Z down in Huntington as well as Nissan Sport Mag about doing a collaboration with us The Nismo Shop @ West Covina Nissan for a truck dyno day at Precision Z in Huntington Beach CA.

Want to know what your mods have done for you? Need some baseline runs before modding? This is the time to do it! I'm sure if you needed parts and/ or installation on parts we could work out some deals through the dealership before hand.

Obviously if you guys have other cars you wanted to dyno, they would be welcome as well but this will be a Titan/Frontier/XTerra/Pathfinder day. Tentatively would be scheduled for mid Jan. I know there are some meets scheduled around that time so we would try and work around those dates.

This would be an awesome time for AZ/NV guys to come out to SoCal and visit as well.

Ideally this will be either a Sat or Sunday mid January.

Email me for more details justin @ thenismoshop.com (remove the spaces)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
WestCo Justin said:
So I've been talking to Precision Z down in Huntington as well as Nissan Sport Mag about doing a collaboration with us The Nismo Shop @ West Covina Nissan for a truck dyno day at Precision Z in Huntington Beach CA.
You're kidding right?

You actually have Titan accessories in stock?

Geez Louise...You might mention that you have goodies in stock to Alex Chen, he never said word one to me...and I bought two Titans and a Maxima from Alex (and Frank) when they were elsewhere.

·
Registered
176 Posts
P's Titan said:
we have a decent sized meet Jan. 20th at HB Pier. Were are you located compared to that?
I just had to say that I can't stop drooling at ur avatar :brownsmil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts