Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SoCali owners - where to go for trans flush?

Wheres the least expensive place to get a trans flush?

I am in Riverside and the dealer quoted me $250 i believe, but I'm hoping I can get it done cheaper somewhere else. Which Jiffylube type places actually have the right equipment and are reputable?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
i dont know keep us updated on the price you settlee on. the worst part is that you HAVE to use Nissan J-Matic trans fluid or will void wwarrenty. mabyorder from nissan sponsor here to get discount so they dont rape you on it. also i would let dealer touch it, they may not even flush it. go somewhere you can actually watch

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: SoCali owners - where to go for trans flush?

itssr20 said:
Wheres the least expensive place to get a trans flush?

I am in Riverside and the dealer quoted me $250 i believe, but I'm hoping I can get it done cheaper somewhere else. Which Jiffylube type places actually have the right equipment and are reputable?
Try these guys. I've only been there twice, but they did a good job and had competitive rates. But that was for an oil change and tire rotation. Don't know about tans flush.

http://www.ocautosites.com/IAC/

·
Registered
60 Posts
Transmission Flush with "J" or "K" Fluid would be $259.35

Thats what I was quoted from the Douglas Nissan of Orange
I tried to get a quote from aamco, but they couldn't get me a price on the phone and never called back. Didn't seem like they really knew what they were doing either... So Im just not gonna call them back

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oops, a little late on this one, haha.
Guess I shouldn't reply to posts Im doing a search on :bangit:

·
Registered
737 Posts
i just went with a $100 drain-n-fill at the dealer instead...better than nothing.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Get the fluid yourself next time, ive been qouted $55 for the flush service if you bring the oil in. Ive been qouted $250 at one dealer and $155 from a differernt one. Shop around, i thought all dealers had set prices but i guess not!

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Nissan doesn't recommend it. They sent out a bulletin on Dec. 10, 2007 to the service departments advising against it.'

A drain and re-fill as outlined in the service manual is what needs to be done.

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
Not real close to you but.. Mossy here in SD did my tranny and radiator for $300. Pretty cheap insurance IMO.

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts