Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks awesome, I'm torn between one of these or going full commando with a Leer. Thanks for the pics! Does it flap around at all or is it pretty solid?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I really like the way your truck sits, with the suspension and tire setup. Looks like you have 35's, but without a huge and expensive 6" lift. That's kind of what I'm going for next tire buying go 'round.

What are your tire and suspension specs, if you don't mind?

Oh, and I like the softopper. I thought I might get one for trips and such, but I changed my mind when I saw what they want for them new. If I could get a used one for cheaper like you did I'd probably go for it. EDIT: Just looked at their site, and I guess the softopper is a lot cheaper than the bestop, which is the one I looked at and was turned off by it's cost.

·
Premium Member
75,086 Posts
Thanks for posting this up. I had thought about getting something like this for camping but realized I needed more leg room and ended up with a bed tent.

I originally saw one installed on Trucks, but I don't recall if it was this one, that one had a roof rack.

How is it to fold up? Pretty easy or total PITA? It seemed to work just like a boat canvas would.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like the way your truck sits, with the suspension and tire setup. Looks like you have 35's, but without a huge and expensive 6" lift. That's kind of what I'm going for next tire buying go 'round.

What are your tire and suspension specs, if you don't mind?

Oh, and I like the softopper. I thought I might get one for trips and such, but I changed my mind when I saw what they want for them new. If I could get a used one for cheaper like you did I'd probably go for it. EDIT: Just looked at their site, and I guess the softopper is a lot cheaper than the bestop, which is the one I looked at and was turned off by it's cost.
My current setup is just a 1.5" prg level and 35x12.5 Cooper STT's on the stock 18's. I need new shocks though, so soon Im going to remove the spacer and run 5100's. Softoppers new are just under 700, which in my opinion isnt bad. But as some of you know, I got mine here off the forums for 200. And it was damn near brand new. I scored big time!

Thanks for posting this up. I had thought about getting something like this for camping but realized I needed more leg room and ended up with a bed tent.

I originally saw one installed on Trucks, but I don't recall if it was this one, that one had a roof rack.

How is it to fold up? Pretty easy or total PITA? It seemed to work just like a boat canvas would.
Install took like 10 minutes. Folds up and forward in like one minute. Super easy.

The one you are thinking of with a roof rack may be the Canback. As far as I know, they dont make one for the Titan. I could be wrong though. The Canback is about 1100.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts