Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling my Titan. I'm not 100% sure yet but maybe 98%
Located in Stamford, NY
Asking 16,500 firm
92,768 miles and counting
Clear title.. truck is paid for.
(save you looking.. KBB avg private party is 15,345 for "very good" without the sunroof)
All the stuff you might do to one, I have already probably done, and done nicely.

My job changed, so 13.8mpg isn't great for me anymore, and I haven't used the truck as a "truck" in so long, that I'm heading towards something like an Outback or other small SUV.
I don't want to keep a car outside my heated garage...and I'm not building an addition, so...while I thought about it, I'm not adding another car to the fleet.

Love this truck, still so much fun and looks amazing... just not sensible.

Research my posts.. lots of contributions here will tell the story of my work and care.

My signature has most of the mods listed in it, if I think of anythign else I'll add it below.

Mods/Add-ons -
RK Sport Hood
ASC/Signature 925 Sunroof
Leer 550 Tonneau color matched paint
Bilstein 5100's (middle perch)
Wade In-Channel Deflectors
Nissan Bed Extender
20"126W light-bar
DNA Motoring Black Headlamps
LED Bed Lights(tied to cargo light)
DIY Arduino Auto Headlamp Control
Plasti-Dipped Emblems and Burgers

Audio System .. This sounds amazing.
Kenwood DDX9903s (Android Auto, Apple Carplay, SiriusXM module, Steering wheel controls, Gauges/Performance tools(OBD tied system) HDMI in, ..more)
2)Alpine 3522 amps
1)Alpine MRV-M500 sub-amp
Infinity Reference 9603ix(FR Doors)
Reference 075tx(Dash)
JBL P882(RR Doors)
Pioneer TS-W261S4(Sub)
Tailgate mounted backup cam
Grill mounted front parking cam

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More pics

(Just noticed the below says "OBD2 not responding" and the gauges -40) because the key was in "accessory", and not "on"... I can take a pic with it running if you like)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also ... 4 18" Blizzak Revo's on nice aluminum rims, with Cloned TPMS sensors.
(means no reprogramming needed to swap summer to winter)
If I sell the truck... probably put them on CL for $500 or so... can probably work into this deal for much less.
(Summer tires are 20" Good Year Duratrac... not many miles on them..the SV App pkg rims are beautiful)

Snows on it now...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh... and I have a "Soft" Tri-fold Tonneau cover too... will figure that out with sale if interested..

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GLWS OP! Sharp Titan. May I ask where you got your sunroof and price? I can PM if you'd rather not say publicly?
American Auto and Plate Glass in Albany NY did a nice job... I think I wound up around $1400
I re-did the trim around the ceiling console, as I wanted it more perfect :)
Here is my post about the sunroof adventure :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do all touch screen radios display the mpg and stuff like yours. I been wanting to replace my rf stock unit but I want to keep the option to see that info. I don't use the factory nav. How do you know which ones will display that information

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do all touch screen radios display the mpg and stuff like yours.
Nope.. I don't think most do, this one's a top of the line Kenwood Excelon unit with an iDataLink Maestro unit
Aside from sensors, temps, capacities, etc... this one also does performance stuff like 0-60 times, 1/4 mile, braking distance, G-forces, etc...
It does everything except for "built in" Nav... which, if you have an iPhone of Android phone, you dont need anyway with the CarPlay and Android Auto.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts