Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my truck, have parts taking up space in my garage. These came out of my 2008, although they will work for most of the years.

• One (1) BORA 1" spacer - $25 shipped (yes I only have 1)
  • Seven (7) Gorilla lugs 12mm x 1.25 and socket key - $20 shipped. These were for my Black Rhino wheels, and they're the small acorn type. Don't know if they'll work on OEM wheels.
  • Nav screen for RF system - $30 shipped. Includes the 4 bolts for mounting it.
  • Three (3) Utilitrack cleats - $70 shipped, $60 local.
  • 2015 Fog light housings - $50 shipped. Barely used off a 2015, never installed them on my truck.
I will discount items if you buy them and I can ship together. Located in Memphis, TN.

All prices are OBO. Need these out of my garage. Please keep in mind that if I have to ship, and you're trying to haggle that I'm not going to negotiate much since a lot of these are already super cheap.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
69,407 Posts
I'll take the e brake shoes. They are new right?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
69,407 Posts
Cool I'll take em.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keyfobs OEM or aftermarket? If they're OEM, let me know how to get you the $15.
I honestly can't remember if they're OEM or aftermarket. I think it might be one of each.

Taking PayPal. Just start a convo with me, and we can get squared away.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@4mula1fan and @dubyam I was not able to get to the post office before they closed yesterday. I will ship your items out today.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have a pair of fog light housings from a 2015 if anyone is interested. Never got around to installing them. Shipping would probably be about $12-15 so give me an offer.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. Top post is updated to reflect sold items. Anything up there is still for sale. No one wants cheap UpRev? It's half the price of the UpRev store.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. Come on guys, I need to fund my mod addiction for the new truck!

Reactions: NiZMo1o1

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. All parts in top post available.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I'm trying. Make me an offer, people! Shipping is what is driving my prices mainly, but at this point they're making me $0.

Reactions: steely123

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump. Make an offer. These things are making $0 sitting on my garage floor. Wife wants them gone.

UpRev cable from uprev.com is $225. This is pretty much the cheapest way to get UpRev if you're looking to tune your truck.

Ultili track cleats range from $40-75 per item.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If I get the cable, then what else do I have to buy? (Uprev)

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you bought straight from UpRev you'd have to get a license, then purchase e-tuning. Cajun is another option so reach out to @seymore4 for pricing, unless he wants to list it here. His prices have adjusted since he tuned my truck 5 years ago. I will say that buying through UpRev is not your best option. I have an email chain of over 90 emails with Joe from Cajun when he helped me tune the truck. You won't get that with UpRev customer service.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ll reach out to Joe and see what he says...I’ll let you know

Reactions: LaxDfns15

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If anyone is interested in the Gorilla lugs let me know. My boss has a 2008 with OEM wheels, and I can swap a lug out one day at work to see if it fits.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts