New week bump.
Interested in trans mount - text me if still availableSold my truck, have parts taking up space in my garage. These came out of my 2008, although they will work for most of the years.
I will discount items if you buy them and I can ship together. Located in Memphis, TN.
- One (1) BORA 1" spacer - $25 shipped (yes I only have 1)
- UpRev cable NO LICENSE - $110 shipped, $100 local. Seymore4 from Cajun can hook you up with a tune.
- Seven (7) Gorilla lugs 12mm x 1.25 and socket key - $20 shipped. These were for my Black Rhino wheels, and they're the small acorn type. Don't know if they'll work on OEM wheels.
- Frontier transmission mount - $25 shipped Amazon.com: Eagle BHP 3463 Transmission Motor Mount (4.0 For Nissan Frontier 4x4): Automotive. I was going to install this and never got around to it.
- Nav screen for RF system - $30 shipped. Includes the 4 bolts for mounting it.
- Three (3) Utilitrack cleats - $70 shipped, $60 local.
- 2015 Fog light housings - $50 shipped. Barely used off a 2015, never installed them on my truck.
Interested in trans mount - text me if still available: 760.271.4510
Yeah I just answered him so he can even delete it if he wants.You should probably DM him your phone number, public posting will probably get some weird calls. LOL.
Sent you a PM, but for everyone else considering it here's how it goes with 2 of the most common options. UpRev is not just a canned tuner like Bullydog. It's specific to each truck, as each truck is different even if they're both stock.
1. Buy from UpRev. Buy my cable $100, buy a license from UpRev $300, buy only 3 e-tunes for $150, wait 2 weeks between each tune. You will most likely need more than 3 tunes so add on another $150 for every set of 3 more you need. Just with 3 tunes you're already out $550, plus the wait time on the tunes which is insane considering they're just plugging numbers into a program.
2. Buy from Cajun. Buy my cable $100, buy a license from UpRev $300, buy tuning from @seymore4 from Cajun. Last I heard he did a year of tuning for around $100. That price may very well have changed, but you would have to ask him as I have not needed tuning in a while.
It took me 10 tunes to get my truck dialed in, plus you have Cajun's famous customer service. Joe answered me on nights, weekends, I had tunes within a day sometimes within an hour if he was at his computer. This man has probably explained tuning to thousands of Titan owners, he treats every new customer like it's his first day on the job, and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy. I wasn't kidding when I said I had a 90 message email chain with him. View attachment 543585