Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, another set of Pro-4X wheels and tires for sale. These are located in the Tampa Bay area, I don't mind meeting up anywhere in Florida. I will also be taking a road trip to Atlanta in a couple weeks if there's anyone wanting to meet along that route.

Wheels/Tires are off a 2019 Pro-4X with 17k miles, almost all of them Highway. Tread looks great, 5/16" if that helps. Light scuff on one of the wheels that isn't noticeable unless up close. All the valve stems are generic, not TPMS.

Asking $600, Taking reasonable offers.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So how would the TPMS work with these? I am near Atlanta and interested
The TPMS is all one unit (valve stem + sensor). They can come off your old wheels and onto the new, my wheels are installed with standard valve stems with no sensors. You would need to have the tires air'd down (possibly removed, I'm not sure) to swap out the valve stems with your TPMS.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The TPMS is all one unit (valve stem + sensor). They can come off your old wheels and onto the new, my wheels are installed with standard valve stems with no sensors. You would need to have the tires air'd down (possibly removed, I'm not sure) to swap out the valve stems with your TPMS.
So I would have the TPMS sensors needed and a shop could swap them... when and where in Atlanta are you going to be?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your truck has tire pressure monitoring in the center dash screen, (or maybe just a check light, indicating you do have the sensors), then yes, you have TPMS's already installed in your tires. Any shop should be able to swap them between wheels, I don't think the tires need to be removed for this procedure, just aired out to be able to pop-out and swap the valve stems.

We're waiting for home depot to deliver a window at my mother-in-law's house in Powder Springs. I called the other day and they expect to have it in by the 27th of August, so maybe the weekend of the 29th if everything goes as planned.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Home depot just got the window delivered to the store. Waiting for the Misses to get home to plan on when we can leave. It looks like Sunday if we can get there this weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts