Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have sold the TITAN and bought a 2011 Chevy Silverado. I loved my TITAN but I got tired of the electrical gremlin that wouldn't go away. This is the best site on the net so I hope you don't mind me still stopping by with my Chevy.

So I have a couple things for sell :

ProComp Stage 2 coilovers. Work great but need new heim joints.... $200
K & N intake in excellent condition (77 kit.................................... $100 -- >SOLD
Farenheit 9" Overhead DVD PLayer Monitor (works great)............... $200
Scosche 2006-Up Kit #NN1453B (NEW)....................................... $50
Scosche Kit #NN1451B (Used).................................................. $25
04-06 Stock exhaust from after cats to tail pipe (NO Shipping)........ $50

All prices + shipping cost.
Will not ship exhaust.

I will be looking in the garage for more stuff and I'll post it later. Also would prefer not to Ship.

Thanks for looking....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
what color are the coilovers?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Any more info on the K&N? Model number? Pic? Shipping to 35124?

This is a tentative 'Ill Take It' pending the answers to the above.

Thanks

·
Registered
984 Posts
Any more info on the coilovers? Pics?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm at work so I will post pictures of everything as soon as I get home around 4:00.
The coilovers are the ProComp blue ones that came with the lift. The K&N is the TITAN kit with the polished cai, look on the wepsite for more info if you need it sooner.

Thanks for all the intrest.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
okay, i was hoping to find some black ones, you can work with the other guy interested.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
call me asap i want those coilovers 813-833-3120 THANKS!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pictures added

·
Registered
558 Posts
How much did you get for your T if you don't mind? I'm considering selling too.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is the intake an oiled or dry filter? Im definitely looking for the latter. Thanks
It's oiled, but I never had any problems with the oil.

badass deal on the intake
how does the screen mount ? does it come with a dvd player ? how does the sound hook up ?
I just want to get rid of these things and make room for more. The screen mounts in the overhead with a plate that goes above the head liner. I had a king cab and mounted it where the dome light was. Worked great for me. It has a built in DVD player and a FM madulator to broacast the sound. the sound is clear and clean. When I had my stock radio in I had it wired to the aux plug and I just pushed the botton.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Im waiting for him to call me about them, if there is nothing wrong with them I will buy them today. If I dont get them I believe your next in line.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Sorry to hear you got rid of your T, but congrats on the new truck! Post some pic's of it so we may see what took its place! :coolsmile

1 - 20 of 30 Posts