Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Gents, I had a great run with my T, but it sold this morning. Prepping for medical school and won't have an income for about 7 years. Actually, I'll be racking up negative income in the form of loans up the @$$ for school, so had to let it go.

Had about 8 offers on it. Sold it to a guy up north. Another guy actually offered me more money for it, but the guy who I sold it to actually did his research on the T.....I think he's been on this site too. I felt more comfortable letting my T go to a guy who'd take care of it. Let it go for $22,000.

In the mean time, I need to look for a new ride. I'm looking at anything from a practical/efficient Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris, etc. to a used Tacoma/4Runner, etc. Looking to spend less than $10,000. Decisions...

Anyway, it was awesome finding this community of T owners too. You all saved me many times when it came to fixes and mods. I'll still be lurking around here. Maybe I'll be a legitimate member on here again in 7 years...with the NEXT GEN TITAN!

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Premium Member
72,508 Posts
Good luck with your endeavors!

Reactions: kanger328

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
bummer bro.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Dang, that must be a tough feeling to get rid of the T. But it being medical school, it will be worth it in the end. Goodluck to you. If you need a vehicle, my dealership can possibly help you out. I work at Sonora Nissan, in Yuma, Az. I know that we recenty will have a tacoma and other vehicles for sale, dont know the price on that yet because they need to be priced, but also have 3 vehicles under 10K that you might like. Our website is usedcarsyuma.com. If you're interested, I can have my sales manager get in contact with you to get you a fair price and a reliable vehicle. Take care.

Joe

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang, that must be a tough feeling to get rid of the T. But it being medical school, it will be worth it in the end. Goodluck to you. If you need a vehicle, my dealership can possibly help you out. I work at Sonora Nissan, in Yuma, Az. I know that we recenty will have a tacoma and other vehicles for sale, dont know the price on that yet because they need to be priced, but also have 3 vehicles under 10K that you might like. Our website is usedcarsyuma.com. If you're interested, I can have my sales manager get in contact with you to get you a fair price and a reliable vehicle. Take care.

Joe
How does it work for taxes if I buy out of state? I'm in Cali.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
dat sux:crying: buy a bobber:redblob"

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
How does it work for taxes if I buy out of state? I'm in Cali.
I'm not too sure, I'll find out tomorrow for you or you can call us and find out. Our number is 928-726-0525. We open at 7am, but when I get there at 9 i'll ask my guys in my office, they know all those answers and i'll post what I can asap.

·
Registered
365 Posts
sucks to hear that bro, but you have to make sacrifices to get what you want in life. best of luck to you, and you'll get another titan in the future :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, I have my bike for now (Honda Shadow). Definitely lost my swagger. Saw a lifted T on the road today...arrow through the heart.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been lurking around the Tacoma forums. I was thinking about a 1st gen 4cyl taco. I noticed, alot of people on that forum are @$$holes. They dog on each other ALOT. I'm guessing maybe it's cuz they're a younger crowd? I mean, the Taco caters to a younger crowd. Anyway. You guys have been awesome.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Dude is sucks but look at it this way, when you finish med school and are a dr. making $$$$ you can buy a brand new T and do any effin mod you want to it. I take my hat off to you. Good luck with med school.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Sucks to hear man! Good luck w/school. If I hadn't paid off my truck before entering dental school I definitely wouldn't have it right now. Only 10 months left in school at this point!! :D

·
Premium Member
46,584 Posts
Responsibility sux but Med school? I'd say you are doing the right thing.

I gave up riding when my first son was born, when my last son graduates high school , this dad is getting a present, another bike...just plan on a Titan graduation present for your self and let the nurses occupy you in the meantime :)

good luck with med school

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hey, I just talked to my friend Ismael, he is one of the Internet Coordinators here. He told me you have two options for paying the taxes. If you come down here and buy a vehicle, you can pay taxes and register here. Or, we give you a 90 day temporary plate to use, so when you head back to your hometown, you can pay for everything over there. He said that second route is sometimes cheaper, depending on what area you live in and how much taxes are compared to your city and anothers. If you have any more questions feel free to give him a call today anytime before 3:30 pm and he will answer all your questions and can help you anyway he can. Again, our number is 928-726-0525. Have a good day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts