Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to say that I have been around this forum for many years, mostly lurking. I haven't been able to login to my old ID, crash2045, for some time and rather than go through the recovery process I just made a new account.

Well the day has come. After over 9 years of faithful service the day came to trade in my titan. I have for sale some of the left over parts that have been occupying my garage for the last several years.

First up an Uprev cable. I left the license on the truck but still have the cable. A new license can be purchased. $150

Skid plate came off the truck at 80k miles. Not perfect some scratches and scrapes no dents. Comes with mounting brackets. No tow hooks or bolts. $100

Wheel well liners, came off at 120k miles to do a header install. Never got around to putting them back on. I can't find the fasteners for them but I know I kept them. $75

Stock sway bar. Don't know why anyone would want this thing but come and get it. Will not ship. $20

Procomp sway bar end links. Never used them, came with some other parts I bought a while back. $40

Ebay chrome taillights. I didn't keep these on long, maybe 10k miles. I experimented with some VHT spray, I was going for a really light tint and it didn't turn out the way I wanted. These will need resprayed or sanded off. $30

Free Parts!
Factory U bolts. Missing 1 nut.
04 coils and rancho struts 70k miles
04 factory UCAs 70k miles
04 Stock airbox 30k miles

I am located on North Fort Lewis, WA. I will ship on your dime. Pictures will follow soon. Willing to negotiate some on prices.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Just curious, what did you trade the T on? GLWS.

·
Registered
136 Posts
How much to ship the coils and struts (if they are assembled) or just the coils (if disassembled) to 76240?

I assume they are the same as my 4x4 07 coils... it would be nice to have a spare set so I can assemble them on new Bilsteins while I still drive on my stock ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much to ship the coils and struts (if they are assembled) or just the coils (if disassembled) to 76240?

I assume they are the same as my 4x4 07 coils... it would be nice to have a spare set so I can assemble them on new Bilsteins while I still drive on my stock ones.
I would have to get a quote I imagine it will be pretty pricey though. If I get some time this weekend I will figure it out for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts