Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still don't know how everyone here is able to afford the gas mileage, but I had to get rid of my truck last month.... Figure I'd post here before it goes to Ebay....

1) Sliding Bed extender with brackets - $135 - I also have uni-strut Al spacers that I used to get it to work/flip properly with my truxedo cover that I would include for an extra $25
2) 4 Tie Down Clamps (I think I still have the stops and wrench as well) for use with utli-track - $35
3) Husky floor liners (rear seats only) - I had them in my 06 Crew Cab LE, but think I had originally gotten for my 06 Extended Cab SE - Light Grey - $25
4) Texas Titan Crew Cab floor mats (front and rear) - I forgotten I had gotten them so they are never used - $75

All the prices are obo... Shipping from zip 19438 is additional

This forum has been great and I soooo miss my truck...... Thanks!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Any pics of floor mats? Interested

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Would you consider selling the spacers for the extender separate? I have a Lo pro cover and cannot use the extender till I modify it or get the brackets. A pic would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also here is pics of the bed extender, with sliding brackets that are IN the uni-strut adapters.

The sliding brackets have not been modified and will work with the OEM uti-trac if you don't want the adapters - they just slide out of the uni-strut just like they would if you were removing them from the utili-trac in your bed.

The adapters are Aluminum (no rust) Uni-Strut (about 4') in length - that have been milled to allow for clearance for the Truxedo mounting hardware. With the adapter that you buy from Truxedo, the sliding bed extender would only slide between the mounting hardware - (about 2' on a 5 1/2' bed; 3 1/2' on a 6 1/2' bed).

I used the uni-strut method, because - first, when I did it, Truxedo didn't come out with a adapter package yet and second I didn't like only being able to slide the bed extender less than half of my bed - I wanted to be able to adjust it to either end.

I'm really looking to sell it as a whole package so it can be shipped together but who know's what I'll consider after a few days..... lol

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Here are pics of the OEM Texas Titan Mats - they have never been used or in any vehicle.
My girl won't let me drop the cash for only a new star on my mats, sorry man. :teeth:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Also here is pics of the bed extender, with sliding brackets that are IN the uni-strut adapters.

The sliding brackets have not been modified and will work with the OEM uti-trac if you don't want the adapters - they just slide out of the uni-strut just like they would if you were removing them from the utili-trac in your bed.

The adapters are Aluminum (no rust) Uni-Strut (about 4') in length - that have been milled to allow for clearance for the Truxedo mounting hardware. With the adapter that you buy from Truxedo, the sliding bed extender would only slide between the mounting hardware - (about 2' on a 5 1/2' bed; 3 1/2' on a 6 1/2' bed).

I used the uni-strut method, because - first, when I did it, Truxedo didn't come out with a adapter package yet and second I didn't like only being able to slide the bed extender less than half of my bed - I wanted to be able to adjust it to either end.

I'm really looking to sell it as a whole package so it can be shipped together but who know's what I'll consider after a few days..... lol
Thanks for the info. So did you design this system to work with your extender? I spoke with Truxedo today and their kit is only for use with 04-07 systems. I have an 04 truck but a 2010 extender so it won't work. I guess I'll just have to keep searching.

·
Registered
137 Posts
gchu - private message sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts