Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 titan crew cab, I already know to change the head unit I need a dash kit, and a new wire harness. Thing is, I can't find anywhere to buy the wiring harness. anyone have any good audio shops in mind where I can one stop shop all my audio needs?

also I'm looking to buy a sub box on ebay that will fit 2 12" subs. It says the mounting depth is 5.25" but I can't seem to find any subwoofers that have less or equal to that mounting depth. Do I have to get the exact mounting depth or can I go larger?

one last question, I'm on a budget so What kind of amplifier should I get to power the subs.

thank you

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
That sure is a lot of questions! :) You should be able to find all this info by doing a search but here we go!

As far as a wiring harness, you can buy that stuff online all the time. You can check into Sound Domain or something like that.

If you are looking to buy a sub box, only buy the one made by tech12 volts. Others on the site have bought them from ebay from differnet vendors thrown them out then ordered one from James. His quality is far superior to anything else on ebay or most shops.

I'd check out www.tech12volts.com James can put together a killer package deal for you with a box, sub, and amps. Then you can be sure it will all work well together too! Check out some of the threads here of boxes he's built. You'll be impressed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've decided to just lift the rear seats for now until I get enough money to afford one of tech12's systems.

I have put together a list and I was wondering if everything is compatible and will work well together.

Kenwood KDC-MP335 for head unit

Kicker 12" CompVR Sub + Box + Wire Combo for sub

MA Audio M1889I for amp

thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts