Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are a few of the boxes i shipped this week. Is one of them yours?Thanks again for your support.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Tech I've been looking at your boxes for quite awhile on this site and ebay, and I have a quick question the box is up firing do you offer some type of grill or suggestion, I have a four year old son that like to stick his finger in my existing set up. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EPXE06 said:
Hey Tech I've been looking at your boxes for quite awhile on this site and ebay, and I have a quick question the box is up firing do you offer some type of grill or suggestion, I have a four year old son that like to stick his finger in my existing set up. Thanks
depending on what sub you run. i can build a lip on the front in the crew cabs and it will make it where noone could put their hands in there without lifting the seat.

·
Registered
239 Posts
wow, within 15min of my last post, the UPS man showed up, and the box was here, looks great and hopefully I will be able to get in installed tomorrow and have show pics to show. Need to definetely get some covers for the subs otherwise they will rub the bottom of the seat, and I can see why you have to let it cure for awhile, thing still smells pretty strong. Over all it looks Awesome!:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts