1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
160,974 Posts
Cool vids Nismo. It looks like you got taken off the line on a couple of those, but held your own surprisingly well afterwards. Where are you guys racing?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I live in Moscow, Russia - so that is where I race=). Out of 15-16 races I won only two. Wish there were some SUVs to race with. Those small sport cars are sick =)

Out of what I can remember I lost to
BMW 335 coupe (about three car lenghts)
VW Phaeton W12 6liter (lost alot. I had a spin at start and he was in 4wd)
Honda type R (we were pretty close - he won like a bumper)
Lada 2105 with professional race engine. I won first race with this guy, but then lost about 2 cars to another driver on the same car
Toyota Sylvia (just for fun) lost about half a track =)

I won with Opel Astra 1.6 +turbo
and also won with Nissan Skyline. Overall it was a great fun. I can there first time, and after the first race with BMW 335 I had a line of people wanting to race me. They never seen a titan before =)))

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
NismoTitan said:
Well, I live in Moscow, Russia - so that is where I race=). Out of 15-16 races I won only two. Wish there were some SUVs to race with. Those small sport cars are sick =)

Out of what I can remember I lost to
BMW 335 coupe (about three car lenghts)
VW Phaeton W12 6liter (lost alot. I had a spin at start and he was in 4wd)
Honda type R (we were pretty close - he won like a bumper)
Lada 2105 with professional race engine. I won first race with this guy, but then lost about 2 cars to another driver on the same car
Toyota Sylvia (just for fun) lost about half a track =)

I won with Opel Astra 1.6 +turbo
and also won with Nissan Skyline. Overall it was a great fun. I can there first time, and after the first race with BMW 335 I had a line of people wanting to race me. They never seen a titan before =)))
I enjoyed the videos and with such an unusual vehicle in Russia, you must get all the girls. Get the UpRev tune and some headers and I bet you beat a lot more of them and get a few more girls if that's even possible, lol. Good luck and be safe.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Funny, I go there with my wife - so no more girls for me. She also races on VW New Beetle 1.8T.

As for reaction - this was my first day of actually racing. I went a lot to that place, but never raced. They do this Friday and Saturday night. So on Friday a guy on Cherokee STR8 asked me if I want to race - and I said - yes. Next day I had a line of people wanting to race. Out of 6 videos that were taken that nine 3 had me in there=) lol.

As of tunning. I desided to stop tunning this Titan. I am going to buy KC 2wd, and tune that one instead, and keep CC 4wd for winter.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some fun photos from the race

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and some more

Attachments