Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we had a miracle and it rained in Arizona, so i had to go play in some puddles, hope you enjoy....i did...:teethmast

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and some more....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and more....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there's more on the way, and some aftermath pics....stay tuned....:cheers:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more pics.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok here's the after...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
couple more...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok last couple i think....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok one more just cause i like the picture....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
seeing those pics, your truck is a lot cleaner than what I was imaging lol. Looks like fun :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
The last pic looks like some one ????? on your bumper HAHAHAHA. I wish I could find some mud to play in. Looks like you had fun.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jon_UT said:
seeing those pics, your truck is a lot cleaner than what I was imaging lol. Looks like fun :)
yeah it wasn't very sticky mud, it was pretty watery, but it was still alot of fun....we went thru a really nasty mud hole on our way home, but it was right off the side of the road where there was quite a bit of traffic, otherwise we woulda played around in that alot more....btw, we, is me and my fiance, you guys can thank her for all the cool action shots....:jester:

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
well we had a miracle and it rained in Arizona, so i had to go play in some puddles, hope you enjoy....i did...:teethmast
Awesome! Looked like fun. You might check your oil to make sure you didn't ingest any water. I figured a week of short commuting to work after swimming through some deep puddles would have burned it out but I had my oil checked and found a small amount of muddy water on my oil cap....spent a little more at the quick lube than I was planning.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks like fun. We did the same thing the other day.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
one thing i have found out about playing w/ mud....the mud and dirty water that gets under your tailgate protector and cap will continue to come out for weeks each time after you wash or get a hard rain

1 - 16 of 16 Posts