Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My towing mirrors came in today hopefully within the next 2 weeks i will have them color matched and installed, when i bought them they said for 2010 but the box says 08-09, will these still work? And still debating whether or not to color match the front also? What do u guys think?

And just because.........

2 12s in box

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and the door moldings came as a surprise, didnt think there would be clips also holding them on along with 8 holes in the door :flame:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sick a$$ chev!

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Um no cup holders!!???

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Um no cup holders!!???

ha yeah when the guy installed the box he never got around to putting them with the the box, so i used my lap as a cup holder lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
dude my titan is the same color. thats funny we both got rid or of lifted gm's for titans. how do u like yours so far? im about to post some pics of mine here shortly. i color matched the mirror caps, tailgate bib, color matched grille off of an 07 because they look way better than the new grilles! and some different emblems. i also have some 08 armada 20's on mine.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so far so good, im just ready to do a bunch of stuff to it, lack of money is whats killing me, i hate waiting!!!!!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
dude nasty gm. is that a 1/2 or 3/4 ton? cant see the lugs thru the center caps but the front bumper looks like a 1500. sick rig regardless tho coming from a dodge man

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude nasty gm. is that a 1/2 or 3/4 ton? cant see the lugs thru the center caps but the front bumper looks like a 1500. sick rig regardless tho coming from a dodge man

thanks man, its a 1500 they are pretty big

1 - 11 of 11 Posts