Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would share becouse its always fun to look at pics. if anyone has a pic of thier titan at work should share.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Nice pics. Looks cold there. Glad I'm here in FL where it was a freezing 62* today.

·
Registered
544 Posts
haha when im at work im constantly looking at my truck lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
Here's a few pics of my titan at work. They're from like a month ago, the job site is pretty much buried in snow now.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a little chilly these days vancouver island BC -7 the other day so about 19f i think. I run a plow this time of year tho so its good for the cheq. Cool pics Zook are you a carpenter? do you tow that trailer behind the truck?

·
Registered
496 Posts
It is a little chilly these days vancouver island BC -7 the other day so about 19f i think. I run a plow this time of year tho so its good for the cheq. Cool pics Zook are you a carpenter? do you tow that trailer behind the truck?
Holy crap that's cold, it hit 5* F here last week and that was freakin miserable. Yes, I'm a carpenter for the most part. I work for a general contractor here that does commercial construction, so we cover a wide aray of work from concrete, to framing, to bridge construction and iron work, etc.. We do a lot of public works jobs for caltrans, county, and federal. This job in particular is an office building for the Forest Service, we built a similar office building for them last year at the same complex.

Never towed that trailer, that thing is a beast. I'm sure the Titan could handle it, but we have bigger trucks for that purpose.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Here's mine doing work. Total trailer weight was 11K that day (loam). Back with my stockers and all the chrome still on er

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That trailer doesent look that heavy but the weights sure get up there quike. Its funny sometimes too look back at pics befor the mods start.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
haha yea back with all her chrome and stock wheels. but yea the trailer had 9k loam plus the 2k trailer weight. thank god for trailer brakes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts