Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe it or not this is the first time in 2 years that I have had a camera on me and remebered to snap some shots of the truck. I have not been a mod poster, I have just took in all the info from you guys and given none back. So here are some pics and some info.

-2inch level kit from top gun custumz
-1inch block in the back
-good year mud terrain 33 tires
-gunner 6 flat black rims
-peregon metal bed cover
-yakima mtn bike rack with cargo basket
-15%window tint
-took all the badging off
-brush guard from hunter
-kc 50 watt lights
:coolsmile

Attachments

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
truck looks good but pictures are to small. Got any better pic

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
WHAT SIZE WHEELS DO YOU HAVE. AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE 1 INCH BLOCK FOR THE BACK. I HAVE THE SAME LEVEL KIT BUT NOT THE BLOCK. I STILL GET A LITTLE RUB IN THE FRONT FROM TURNING TO MUCK SOMETIMES. I HAVE 18 X 9.5 5 BACK SPACE WHEELS ON THE STOCK TIRES. DO YOU GET ANY RUBBING WITH THOSE.:cheers:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chieflikalotapus said:
WHAT SIZE WHEELS DO YOU HAVE. AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE 1 INCH BLOCK FOR THE BACK. I HAVE THE SAME LEVEL KIT BUT NOT THE BLOCK. I STILL GET A LITTLE RUB IN THE FRONT FROM TURNING TO MUCK SOMETIMES. I HAVE 18 X 9.5 5 BACK SPACE WHEELS ON THE STOCK TIRES. DO YOU GET ANY RUBBING WITH THOSE.:cheers:
I luckly live 5 minutes from the top gun shop, They have couple of diffrent sizes of blocks. I think to be better off road is not taller but just enough clearnce for tires with enough bite, you know.

Have you found your bump stops to slam when your front axle drops off somehting, ledge, bump, ect. not on comppression?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts