Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello-bought my 2019 pro-4x right before the poop hit the fan March 2020. I have a few small questions and would love to hear from experienced titan owners. Thanks in advance!
1. How can I get speedometer to show digitally in steering wheel display? This display shows my tire pressure and the angles of the truck and a million other things. Is there a way it can show speed?

2. I would like a larger cup holder for my 40 oz hydro flask-is there anything in the aftermarket?

3. How much can I expect to pay to make my tailgate auto lock with the fob? Would need to look totally stock. Use Nissan dealer or something else?

4. How much can I expect to pay to get remote start installed? Use Nissan dealer or something else?

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Nissan remote start $210 online,consists of a new safety hood latch and 2 remotes, dealer typically charges one hours labor to program. I put the latch in myself and tech only charged $50 and 15 minutes to do it.
It’s plug and play so I wouldn’t use anything else.

Clint

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't believe that there is any way to show speedometer on the instrument cluster display on these trucks, at least I have never seen it before.

Nissan used to make a tailgate actuator kit you could get, part number 999M2-W3005. From what I am seeing is that it has been discontinued. There are aftermarket kits out there that you can use though, I know the Nissan ones were kind of crappy.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello-bought my 2019 pro-4x right before the poop hit the fan March 2020. I have a few small questions and would love to hear from experienced titan owners. Thanks in advance!
1. How can I get speedometer to show digitally in steering wheel display? This display shows my tire pressure and the angles of the truck and a million other things. Is there a way it can show speed?

2. I would like a larger cup holder for my 40 oz hydro flask-is there anything in the aftermarket?

3. How much can I expect to pay to make my tailgate auto lock with the fob? Would need to look totally stock. Use Nissan dealer or something else?

4. How much can I expect to pay to get remote start installed? Use Nissan dealer or something else?
One work around is that with Android Auto active and a destination set, your actual speed is displayed on Head Unit display along with the MPH of the area you're passing through. At least it does in my mother-in-law's Chrysler.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You might try ShawnTexan Products. He makes things for our trucks. Contact them and find out what they can do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts