Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I found one on eBay but everywhere else I was told they are discontinued and one person on Amazon said Nissan told them they're not allowed to sell them but the dealers all say they're discontinued unless they have one on the shelf then you can't get it.
update to this post The eBay seller contacted me and said they were unable to order the item. Luckily enough I found a dealer in Lubbock TX that has them in stock.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, thanks for the replies. I only ask because the ones I am seeing for sale say W/O tow hitch.
What year model is your truck. What kind of tow hitch? My 2017 Titan SV has a tow hitch and when I look that part number up it says fits all Titans 16-19
Call a dealer and tell them the part # you have says W/O hitch and give them your VIN# and they will tell you if it's the correct part for your truck.

UPDATE: I talked to a couple of friends who own Titans and they said that part number will fit ALL Titans 16-19 With or Without a hitch. They've been driving Titans since the first year they were released.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What year model is your truck. What kind of tow hitch? My 2017 Titan SV has a tow hitch and when I look that part number up it says fits all Titans 16-19
Call a dealer and tell them the part # you have says W/O hitch and give them your VIN# and they will tell you if it's the correct part for your truck.

UPDATE: I talked to a couple of friends who own Titans and they said that part number will fit ALL Titans 16-19 With or Without a hitch. They've been driving Titans since the first year they were released.
Hi. It’s a 2018 CC SV 4x4. Good to know, I’ll order one before they are not available any more LOL

21 - 25 of 25 Posts